I won't be posting anymore...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, have fun!
:smile: I miss all of you when I can't be here, but going without internet can be good sometimes... When my computer was being fixed a while back, I did a lot of reading!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I'm Back!
Bad news is..... I forgot my Steam password and secret question answer :eek:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to let ya'll know I won't be around much in the next few weeks. I just transferred to a new college and I'm still getting settled in my dorm and classes and everything so hopefully I will be on more soon!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to let ya'll know I won't be around much in the next few weeks. I just transferred to a new college and I'm still getting settled in my dorm and classes and everything so hopefully I will be on more soon!
Hope everyhting works out with you, Alex! :smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I hope all of your affairs are organised as quickly as possible so you can be here again soon!:big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
*Gasp* O_O

FAIREH!

*GLOMP*

Welcome back, man!

jomama

Reaction score
Goodbye

Just want to let everyone know that I am leaving this forum. It seems like it has degenerated into a slam me slam you forum. Can't want to be involved anymore.

Jomama