I was wondering...--Help

DLuvMuppsGonzo

Reaction score
Hey I am soooo happy I came across this board! I love Muppets and to talk about it with people who enjoy them too. I was wondering where could I purchase a Gonzo Doll.
It really does not matter what he is dressed in but preferably(I dont know if they make this) in his little sweater outfit if you know what I mean...or when he wears a button down collar shirt. The outfit is not that big of a deal I would like to see as many options as possible. I am not looking for that expensive of a doll either.

Thank you this is much appreciated
-Danielle:big_grin: :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Personally, I don't know where you may be able to find a Gonzo doll, but there are three Gonzo action figures in Palisades' current Muppets action figure line. The classic version of Gonzo with Camilla won't be released until this time next year, but there are two stunt Gonzos due for release any day now. Both figures come with a stunt cannon, but one comes with a cape and the other comes with both a cape and non-removable helmet. Hope this helps you in your weirdo quest.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i have a gonzo doll! i got in when i was 3 and i don't wanna give it away. um, i think you should try looking in Toronto (that's where i got it)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Igel and FAO Schwartz have Gonzo dolls. PB TOYS FAO SCHWARTZ

I'd go with FAO because it looks like they have the doll (not the lack-luster puppet) in stock and they are in the US.

It's actually a pretty good Gonzo (mine looks much better than the picture).

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There are also some very good Ebay auctions. Usually the Nanco Gonzo. Not bad if you ask me. The size they usually sell is smaller than the average plush, but it comes in all sizes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't respond earlier, but yes, Palisades Toys are manufacturing the new Muppet Show action figure line.