I want to make my own Kermit/Piggy wedding cake topper

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
OK, I did some looking around and while lots of people are selling these, they are all WAAAAAY out of my budget range so I have decided to try to make my own.

If by some miracle someone has the bride and groom kermit for cheap, awesome, but if not, I am looking for a loose Miss Piggy (she can be wearing anything, I will paint over her dress) and Kermit in a tux.

Anyone have one they are looking to unload?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Ebay will probably be your best bet on that. I know that I seen a wedding Piggy and Kermit figures on one of the Collectable toy sites and they were over $150 bucks. My husband and I made a Simpson's Groom's cake topper for our wedding and it turned out fabulous. We actually added a Bart to it to represent my son too.

Good Luck and Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
The problem with eBay in this case is that, while I can find one for under $5, the shipping is going to kill me. I was hoping a fan without a handling fee would be better.

I need a Kermit in the tux (Toys R Us one)

and either the short or long hair miss piggy loose or MOC whatever. Its ok if there are paint chips since I am going to paint her dress anyway.

Thanks
Hill

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Um...if its not clear...I am looking to purchase a loose (or MIB) Miss Piggy and/or Kermit in a tux. I am not looking for you to give it to me, i just don't want to pay an insane amount.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Not sure if this'd help, but here are some options...
1 I have a loose Wedding Set I could loan you, though since you want to customize your own I'm not sure it'd be the best solution.
2 ToyWhiz still sells a few Wedding Sets, though they go for three times what they're really worth at $1500.
3 Got a loose S1 Miss Piggy my brother started customizing, though the project's been long abandoned. Could sell you that one for your customizing Wedding Set.
4 If you need ideas on the paint scheme for your customized set, you could always contact the forum member known as vetters. She might be registered here on MC as well, I know she's registered over on Palisades boards for sure.

Got a TRU Tux Kermit MOC... LMK if you'd be interested in the Miss Piggy, maybe we could work some sort of deal. Hope this helps.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
*GASP*

Can you send me a picture? You may be my savior!

Hill

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
fyi, just for those who like resolution in their lives, my mom ending up making one using two of the palisade's figures. It came out really cute. I would upload a pick but I think i would have to host it elsewhere so I will have to get back on that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... Rully glad you were able to get your wedding Kermit and Piggy. Yeah, Photobucket's the place where most of the members here host their pics and then link to them in the appropriate thread to show off the goods.

Hope this helps... Have a great weekend.