i want some OPINIONS

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's because Guy was actually an anything Muppet. His head has been reused several times, including Don Music and Prince Charming!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Guy Smiley & Don Music are the same puppets??? did Captain look any different from regular guy smiley? how? (i havent seen it in a while)

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Re: Re: i want some OPINIONS

Originally posted by Clean Gultch

Biff & Sully - two construction workers. biff was orange and sully had eyebrows for eyes and never talked
Sonny Friendly - not sure what he looks like. but according to guy smiley, hes americas second fsvorite game show host
Biff was purple with a pink nose. sonny friendly looks like biff only he has a red mushroom cut.

Salmoto

Reaction score
The captain of the spaceship surprise was Guy Smiley, I remember they didn't make any effort to differentiate the characters. One of my favorite appearences of the puppet not being Guy was in a story told by Bob in which a king asked all his subjects to become fireman, in comes the pseudo-Guy, a french chef stating that he can't make the king any food, but he can give him a red hat.

roadrat15

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the 'Simon Soundman' skit where Simon gets taken away by the Lone Ranger after imitating a horse?
The Lone Ranger was made out of Guy Smiley ,too!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
And don't forget Monty! He was used from the same AM too! (Well, almost. The only difference was the "live hands")

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
didnt the spaceship surprise captain once look like guy smiley?
He looked exactly like him, but the Captain had brown hair.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
MuppetDude - give me more details about Captain! (i'm doing a muppet painting and i want him in it)

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Actually that's it, but he also wore a silver suit. (it's just a simple, plain suit, no specific details. But it did have a small collar and there might've been a little more stuff--I'd have to look at my film clips of him, and tell you more.)

BTW, does anybody remember "Spaceship Surprise: The Next Generation" ?