i want some OPINIONS

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
here are some ss muppets that i want DETAILED OPINIONS on (don't ask why, i just do)...
Herry Monster
Gladys The Cow
Amazing Mumford
Biff & Sully
Sonny Friendly
Guy Smiley
Two Head Monster
Harvey Kneeslapper
Placido Flamingo
Prairie Dawn
Betty Lou
Rosita
Spaceship Surprise muppets
Vincent Twice

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Herry Monster - a blue monster performed by jerry nelson. was performed by jim henson once in the song up and down. the puppet has also gotten smaller. he has a purple nose
Gladys The Cow - a whiteish cow that was performed by richard hunt. she sang im proud to be a cow
Amazing Mumford - a magician who kind of looks like the count with the eyes just being eyebrows. his catchphrase is ala peanut butter sandwiches.
Biff & Sully - two construction workers. biff was orange and sully had eyebrows for eyes and never talked
Sonny Friendly - not sure what he looks like. but according to guy smiley, hes americas second fsvorite game show host
Guy Smiley - a yellow black haired game show host who almost shouts when he talks. performed by jim henson
Two Head Monster - also known as frank and stein. basically siamese twin mosters. they are purple
Harvey Kneeslapper - a purple anything muppet with googly eyes who always played pranks on people.
Placido Flamingo - a flamingo who conducted the animal orchastra when they played
Prairie Dawn - a little pink girl who is 6 years old and very mature for her age
Betty Lou - looks like prarie dawn but with braids
Rosita - a blue hispanic monster said to be some kind of bat

thats all i know

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Wow. I never knew the Two Headed Monster had names. Also, a lot of Richard Hunt's characters were on that list. Has anybody else performed them since he died?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i know all of that, but i want opinions. and why do prairie and betty look exactly alike and have never been in 1 scene together???

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Re: Reply

Originally posted by Daffyfan2002
Wow. I never knew the Two Headed Monster had names. Also, a lot of Richard Hunt's characters were on that list. Has anybody else performed them since he died?
Well I know that Don Music was retired before Richard died. Two-Headed is performed by two new Muppeteers whose names escape me at the moment. But Forgetful Jones, Gladys, Placido Flamingo and other SS characters that Richard performed have, unfortunately, gone the way of Scooter.

-Kim

Ryan

Reaction score
The Two Headed Monster, Frank and Stien, are now performed by David Rudman and Joey Mazzarino.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Re: Re: i want some OPINIONS

Originally posted by Clean Gultch

Placido Flamingo - a flamingo who conducted the animal orchastra when they played
that was Seiji Ozawa. placido just sang and looked scary.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
here's an idea of what i'm looking for -
Herry Monster - cool
Gladys The Cow - cool
Amazing Mumford - cool
Biff & Sully - cool
Sonny Friendly - cool
Guy Smiley - hilarious
Two Head Monster - hella hilarious
Harvey Kneeslapper - funny
Placido Flamingo - scary
Prairie Dawn - okay
Betty Lou - okay, looked just like prairie dawn
Rosita - pretty cool
Spaceship Surprise muppets - scary
Vincent Twice - scary

something like that but more detailed.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I might get back to you on that, Punk. I want to comment on the difference between Prarie Dawn and Betty Lou. I've actually only seen Betty Lou in books. I've rarely seen her on the show, so she might have mainly been used in earlier sketches. I do remember a lot of moments with Prarie Dawn though, especially, those plays she did.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Herry Monster- I love him. Hard, yet tender all at once!
Gladys The Cow- Liked that one alot too!
Amazing Mumford- I like him, though it seems that Jerry has lost the W. C. Feilds type of voice
Biff & Sully- Man! I miss those two! It's like RIchard is always stuck playing second banana
Sonny Friendly-I liked Guy Smiley better, but a fun character
Guy Smiley- Miss him much!!!
Two Head Monster-Love them.. uh..him...uh..
Harvey Kneeslapper- I wanna B right HERE!!! YAHAHAHAHAH!! Cool!
Placido Flamingo- I liked Richard Hunts characters. I don't think he was that freaky
Prairie Dawn & Betty Lou- They are performed by different people, but they are basically both anything Muppets that look alike.
Rosita- nice to have a hispanic Muppet, since the show embraces people of all races, and such!
Spaceship Surprise muppets- Love Star Trek parodies!!!
Vincent Twice- Man! I used to remember when he intro'ed Sherlock Hemlock!