1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I Want a Rugby Tiger!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by nicciv07, Dec 24, 2011.

1. nicciv07 New Member

"The Christmas Toy" came out when I was 3, and I've been addicted ever since. It's not Christmas without it. My parents finally got it on DVD, though I was quite content with the VHS that had that velveeta commercial... remember? Anyway, I was six and my grandpa searched high and low for a Rugby Tiger, but never found one... so he bought me a stuffed tiger, that is of course, named Rugby. Were they ever made? Does anyone have one or know how I can find one? it would be much appreciated! MERRY CHRISTMAS! xoxo
  2. Scooterforever Active Member

The day you get a Rugby Tiger plush will be the day I get a Sir Didymus plush; never. I mean, they made Sir Didymus plushes back in 1986, but nowadays they're scarce and go for no less than $500 on eBay:mad:. Would you pay $500 for a Rugby Tiger plush?
  3. robodog Active Member

I wanted a Rugby Tiger too when I was a kid. I did the same thing. Got a regular stuffed tiger and named it Rugby. I'm not sure if any official ones were ever made though.
  4. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Aw man, I forgot to put Rugby and Mew screen-used Muppets on my most-wanted Muppet Collectors' Items list in that thread! :( So yeah, I've always wanted a Rugby Tiger too! But he wouldn't be complete without his best friend Mew! :D
  5. nicciv07 New Member

I would totally pay $500 for a Rugby tiger!! I wish I knew that ya'll had replied to me a year ago! Boo to me replying so late!

I hope you all have had a wonderful year!!
  6. Hubert Well-Known Member

While this is up, I might as well mention this: if you want one bad enough, you could probably find someone who makes plush toys on commission and see if they would be willing to custom-make one for you. Sure, they would probably charge a lot, but if you want one bad enough, it may be worth it.
  7. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

I'd like a rugby tiger too. Just in case anyone from the Henson merchandising dept see this thread!!

Chris
  8. MuppetGuy75 Active Member

It's a shame they didn't make a Rugby Tiger or any of the popular characters from that TV special. I always thought it would be cute to have Christmas ornaments of the characters!