I switched Piggy heads!!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

Soon Palisades will start putting out muppet mutants to capitalize on this new found discovery.

LOL the Piggy looks good though! It's too funny!

Thog

Reaction score
Kermits legs on Piggy would be pretty cool.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Thog
Kermits legs on Piggy would be pretty cool.
As if there weren't enough problems with them just supporting his weight...

*looks around carefully for karate chopping pigs*

Jackie

Reaction score
I wanna but Beaker's head on Dr. Teeth.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I DID IT!!

I wasn't even sure from the picture if it would be the right choice - I liked how Piggy's eyes looked with the blue dress - but when I popped the other head on, it all just fit. The hair-up Piggy looks great in the blue dress and boa next to "steppin' out Kermit" and the purple dress with long hair Piggy looks so classic! I am very pleased. I do have extra versions of the Piggys that I will keep with the correct heads and I may sprinkle them througout the rest of my collection - when a Piggy is needed - but this totally rocks! Just be careful people! No onew wants a headless Piggy.

simon42

Reaction score
Oh cool, I'm so glad someone else tried it! I love the look of the long-haired Piggy in the purple dress.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah...I love the other dress too, that's why I have additional Piggys, but the purple dress is sooo perfect. Hoppin' happpy frogboy here. Thanx a lot! Now we've got to feed the pig something...maybe some of those Baked Lays! LOL. I'm convinced she's wearing a girdle. :wink:

simon42

Reaction score
Yeah, hopefully by the time Pigs in Space comes out, she'll let out her gut a bit.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken got the go-ahead by Henson to round her out a bit. That really wasn't Palisades' call and reaction to the Piggy proved that he needed to have a little healthy heft. How nicely can I put that? LOL! You can count on a slightly bigger Miss Piggy from here on out! Very happy about that, but this one is good too. It's great to have different versions and this one is close to perfect. I see her sash as something that's pulling her waist in.