1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I Propose a "Don Sahlin Day"

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by D'Snowth, Feb 10, 2012.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I mean, if there isn't one already, there should be, considering he was the one who basically turned Jim's ideas and dreams into reality (and probably turned some of his realities into ideas and dreams as well).

I know we naturally celebrate Jim on his birthday (and sadly his death day too) every year, and we also regularly celebrate the stand-out performers like Frank, Jerry, Dave, Richard, etc, and we even celebrate Jerry Juhl for essentially giving the Muppets their unique brand of humor and entertainment, but I can't remember Don Sahlin ever being celebrated, and he rully should be.
    beakerboy12, Emilia, Collgoff and 2 others like this.