I need help with Walter Replica

syriusblack

Reaction score
Hi everybody,well im a guy from Spain,excuse me if i dont write as well as i like,im trying to make a Walter replica , bu i dont know how to make it ,i think that i must to use a project puppet like a pinhead puppet pattern but when i use it to make it i see that its small than i expected,well i will upload some phothos about it ,but i think that i take a wrong way to make it .
It is for a present for my son,i will thank a lot for someone to help me.
NEED HELP ABOUT IT !!!!!!!

downunderbatman

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sorry but not able to offer much advice about walter, however I just wanted to comment that your son is fantastic. What a clever idea using pillows, and he really does a great job operating kermit.

I hope you find the right patterns to make him a walter, I'm sure he will put it to good used when you do make it.

Greg

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That's the cutest thing I've seen online!!! :big_grin: Best of luck with Walter, I'd say just make another Kermit-shaped head, but with a round mouth instead of his pointy mouth.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

Keeermit

Reaction score
I would use the "Roly puppet pattern" from project puppet - to me that seems like a better head shape if you are making a Walter for your son. The size of the puppet will be small - but most real Muppets are actually smaller than you would imagine. The puppet should fit snuggly on your hand.