I Met Kermit And Gonzo At Dca!

MWoO

Reaction score
I must say I was skeptical at first about how this would work, but it seems to be pretty darn cool.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Trust me Pepper, there are still spammers who come here. There was a bit of an incident with a person who shall remain nameless for now in the General Discussion section a few weeks ago. And the spammers still register with multiple fake accounts, just because they can.
But enough unpleasantries...

Wendy, thank you for joining us here at MC and sharing such a great experience. Would love to get to know the Muppeteers better myself, as I'm sure a lot of fans would. And don't let the post total thing worry you. Just know that the goals are 10 posts to post PM's and links, 30 to become a full Member, and 1000 to become a Senior Member.
Other than that, don't worry about it and have fun exploring the different sections of our home here on the net.

mrsieve

Reaction score
Wendygirl, Welcome! Thanks for sharing your pics with us.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I, am, moving, to, CALIFORNIA!!!! This is the ONLY reason I like th disney deal, MORE MUPPETS AT THE PARK!!!!! Thanks for posting this.

wendygirl

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Thats great, Wendygirl!!! I wonder if that other puppeteer they were talking about who was with Dave was Steve Witmier?
I am guessing yes because they were the only two around after the show ended and the way Steve was so nice I am sure he would have introduced me to others if they were there.

I did a YouTube search for videos taken at the park. I found this one to be good but there are lots of others. So until I can figure out mine, this is pretty darn close to what I saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2AZ2RelmjM

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Such awesome pictures you've posted!! I hope Disney can see how well the tests were taken with all the guests. In that last video you posted from YouTube, people were laughing hilariously when Bunsen sprayed water on those little girls!! LOL. Awesome.

Oh yeah, fantastic news that The Muppets are out from under the Merchandising Department and onto the Studios!! So cool!!

Thanks again for joining us here and sharing all this great news!
:smile:
Anthony

P.S. I really love the username you chose, you gonna pick up Peter Pan tomorrow? I can't wait! :big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That is awesome, you must have been so shocked to meet them! I've seen some of those youtube clips, very cool. Thanks for sharing. And the kids in the article were so cute. I hope that does inspire Disney to continue creating new attractions. (Now if I could only go there once in my life! Hehe)

wendygirl

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
P.S. I really love the username you chose, you gonna pick up Peter Pan tomorrow? I can't wait! :big_grin:
I choose this name some time ago and use it, or variations of it, on just about everything I join. In some cases wendygirl is taken so I have to put a number or a number with letter in the middle. I'm getting old and the memory is going :confused: so by using only one name I don't have to try and remember who I am. Does that make sense? Anyway, the main reason I chose it is that my brother uses Lost Boy as his screen name. So in order to keep the Disney/Peter Pan theme in the family I choose wendygirl.

wendygirl

Reaction score
Now, I will tell you my final Muppet claim to fame (but hopefully I'll have other tales to tell as they happen).

Two years ago I had the good fortune of being in New York City in the Spring. I was on a tour of the East Coast with a friend and we took the option of an extra day at the beginning of the tour in New York. This was at the time when Muppets Wizard of Oz was going to come out and the windows of Macy's were decorated with Muppets Wizard of Oz things and merchandise for this was on sale inside. Now, I know not everyone here at Muppet Central is a big fan of Jim Hill (I got that from a post elsewhere on these forums), but at that time he was writing articles about this production. So I offered to send him the photos I took and he published them on his site. Here is a link to that article which is still in the archives. The name under the pictures, Irene Kautto, is me. That's my real name :big_grin: I still have and use at work the coffee mug I purchased there that says Muppets Wizard of Oz on it.

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/archive/2005/04/04/573.aspx