I love the Muppets

scarecroe

Reaction score
I just listened to "Especially For You" and the A-Cappella Muppet Medley almost back to back on MC radio.

Kylie announces what she's about to sing and that it's going to be with someone she's been wanting to work with for years. Knowing it's going to be Kermit, gives you a warm fuzzy. When she starts to sing, the audience goes pretty crazy because they apparently really like that song. But when Kermit pops in, everyone just goes completely nuts.

Same deal with the a-cappella group. With each song in the medley, everyone just lets their inner Muppet fan out in the wildest and most appreciative way.

It reminds me of The Muppet Show Live last year. My dear Lord in Heaven, did we go crazy over that.

It makes me proud to hear fans everywhere go crazy over the Muppets. Wear it with pride fellow Doll-Wigglers.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
LOL!!

I heard that medley thing...the whole choir thing, right?

What was so cool at the Live MS was how the audience would roar at the appearance of each Muppet who appeared on the stage.

I think you and I were the loudest maybe. Seems to have been; after all, we were the ones folks were telling to shut up...but HOW can they expect us to CONTAIN OURSELVES when there is a LIVE MUPPET SHOW going on right in front of our noses?!

Bunsen: "I'm sure everyone here has heard of CD's..."
Scarecroe: "WOOO!"
(Pause as all the Muppets look up.)
Kermit: "Well, he has..."

I'm just filled with excitement all over again...must go play with my figs!

F:big_grin:Z