I love Fozzie.

maynard

Reaction score
I love Fozzie because he is so much like the great Milton Berle.

grail

Reaction score
you know..."cut it out" does NOT mean "switch from Piggy to Fozzie" it means "stop being an a**hole"

we all know what your opinions are, and while you have every right to them, what you are doing is called SPAM. the reason it's called this is that Spam is a rather unsavory "food source" that most people hate with a passion that burns like dipping your arm in a vat of sulphuric acid. people don't like Spam, nor do they like those that force it on them.

this will be the last time i even LOOK at a thread you start, and i would suggest others do the same. i don't even care if you have valid points anymore, you spammed away any reason for me to want to hear what you have to say, and that saddens me.

and now for the people that read this post AFTER i've tried giving you the text equivilant of a "b*tch slap"...a song...

cue the vikings...

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Lovely SPAM wonderful SPAM...

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Yay for the Vikings!!!!! I'm goning to sing with them......

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

etc etc etc

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Maynard,

Please think about this, I wont be horrible or forcefull.

But i am just asking you to stop making new threads around the same issues.

Why not make one thread and keep replying to that one thread ?

Then you can post till your hearts content, and we can choose to read it if we want !

Everyone will be happy !

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I don't think Fozzie is at all like Milton Berle. Fozzie only dressed in drag once, for one thing. Second, Milton Berle came across as a seasoned pro, and at times a very confident and even egomaniacal one, to say the least. Fozzie acted like a newbie all the time, optimistic but just trying so desperately hard to be funny. Berle, by contrast, knew it was in the bag.

The only similarity is that they both have a kind of vaudeville style. Maynard, have you ever seen the Muppet Show with Milton Berle? The differences between him and Fozzie become very prevalent. If you haven't, I'd recommend you try to see it before you make this statement again.

On a side note, if Fozzie reminds me of anybody it's Henny Youngman, at least from the viewpoint of their comedy styles (but not necessarily their personalities).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
On a side note, if Fozzie reminds me of anybody it's Henny Youngman, at least from the viewpoint of their comedy styles (but not necessarily their personalities).
How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Practice!

-Kim

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I had a Baby Fozzie Halloween costume when I was three. He was my favorite because he was so funny and yet so unsure. I remember the episode when Piggy gave him an F "for not being funny".