I just spoke to Paula Abdul!!!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
As you all may know, I LOVE Paula Abdul. (If you didn't know take a gander at my avatar). I knew she was going to appear on Larry King Live tonight so I tried calling in. The whole day I had been thinking "What would you really say to her besides 'Let's get married' or 'How's about a date'. :wink: I decided I would ask about her next album which is always mentioned in magazine interviews but the release date of it is never spoken of. So I called and got busy signal for like the first half hour. Somebody else asked my question about the album which she didn't really get to say much about because the other judges interrupted her. She was on there with the other Judges and Ryan Seacrest and they weren't going to be Larry's whole show so I was getting nervous but then Larry said that they were going to be on for another segment. So finally I got in at the last. But I didn't realize I was actually on the air. I thought they screened the calls. When someone answered I could barely hear them and I hear ".....Larry King Live. Go on." So I said "I would like to speak to Paula." and he says "Go ahead...." So I said "I would like to know if she's going to release all her music videos on DVD."

It was at that point that I realized I could hear my question on TV a couple seconds after I was saying it so I didn't realize I was actually speaking to her!!!!

But she said "I have never thought about that before. That's a good idea. I think I'll do it."

OH MAN I'M SO EXCITED!!! I SPOKE TO PAULA! :smile: :big_grin:

They will reair Larry's show at about 12:00Am EST, which is in just a couple hours. They had on the screen that I was calling from NY or somewhere but I'm really from Utah.

I sure hope she does release her videos.

Oh I'm so happy.....I LOVE HER! :flirt: :flirt:

Whatever

Reaction score
Yay! Congratulations! That is fabulous!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Wow, that is really awesome! I'm SO happy for you!! Congratulations!!
:excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wocca, wocca....ok so that wasn't an appropriote response of mine.

I'll go home and mull over another...maybe post it later...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That is AWESOME! I think her's is one of my few very favorite ep's of Muppets Tonight!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Thanks guys........I'm still riding high today......I watched and rewatched the little segment.........apparently they think I'm from North Towanda, NY........what a funny sounding name.........but no matter.......I spoke to Paula......... :flirt: