I just broke the top ten!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
BTW "Our Beloved Frogboy" ?????
I think someone's jealous that nobody has said, "Our Beloved Luke". It's not easy bein' you, is it uber male Luke?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I think someone's jealous that nobody has said, "Our Beloved Luke". It's not easy bein' you, is it uber male Luke?
Err yeah, i'm thinking i'm turning green ! *Bursts into Song*

I don't think i'd want to be called 'Our Beloved Luke' - it would be one step away from an undertaker coming and putting me in a wooden box with brass handles ! ;-)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
and Jamie being the top 1 at MC is right ? *puts on old mans voice* I was here when he was still wearing diapers !! ;-)
Eh...

It's not that.

:big_grin:

Besides, Quinn and I were 2 of the ol' "pioneers" around here. I don't remember seein' any o' you British freaks---er, "foreigners"---around then. LOL

:stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
Oh hey buster - now that's "Beloved British Freak" if ya don't mind ! ;-) :big_grin:

I guess i just have far too much time on my hands !

radionate

Reaction score
Yeah, Take That Mr. Man!

(This was meant for Luke in response to Byron's post, but due to the timing issues, Luke posted before me and....oh....NEVERMIND!)

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Besides, Quinn and I were 2 of the ol' "pioneers" around here. I don't remember seein' any o' you British freaks---er, "foreigners"---around then. LOL<<<

shoot, I was on MC when the Lewinski scndal and south park were strong on tv, and Jerry Juhl was still in the JHC fold.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I agree...Luke bein' the top 1 at MC?

That's just not right<<<

Hey, Im officially #7 now! Hmmm...our dear Jamie is dangerously close to that 1000th post, eeek!

Luke

Reaction score
Y'know if there was candy at the end of this, i could understand it !

radionate

Reaction score
I'm really curious as to what happens at the magical 1000th post.

Do doves fly out of your computer? (not if its Disney owned)

Does confetti fall from the ceiling? (not unless Rip Taylor is around)

Guess its gonna be Luke that finds out since Jamie, oh excuse me, Our Beloved Frogboy doesn't count as a moderator.

Luke

Reaction score
I'm kinda hoping the swear filter will get nixed at 1000 so i can go on a cussing spree ! :stick_out_tongue:

Seriously though - the all expenses spared night out with Heidi Klum that Phil is laying on for me will be more than enough - i'll save you all some champagne ! :big_grin: