I just broke the top ten!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
LUKE!!!

Less than one hundred posts to go before you see that penguin shimmy!

*off to buy a webcam*

Luke

Reaction score
Sssssssshh !!!!!! Shimmy quietly Jess - i'm creeping up on the Frogboy !

I wonder what will happen at 1000, if fireworks can't be arranged i'll accept Dancing penguins !

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I wonder what will happen at 1000, if fireworks can't be arranged i'll accept Dancing penguins !<<<

hey, I didnt think people were keeping track anymore. well luke, just less than a hundred til ya beat frogboy, heh.
I'll be securing 7th place well before my vacation, hehe

Luke

Reaction score
I got a bit bored with keeping track, but if Jess is gonna get a webcam and 'do the pigeon' i'm all in ! ;-)

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I got a bit bored with keeping track, but if Jess is gonna get a webcam and 'do the pigeon' i'm all in ! ;-)<<<

oh man, when a sizeable amount of us mc folk get a mic and webcam...look out!^_^

radionate

Reaction score
Luke, you can't pass our beloved Frogboy. A Moderator needs to hold the top spot don't ya think? hmmmmm (tries to devise a plan to stop Luke in his bid for domination)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Luke, you can't pass our beloved Frogboy. A Moderator needs to hold the top spot don't ya think? hmmmmm (tries to devise a plan to stop Luke in his bid for domination)
I agree...Luke bein' the top 1 at MC?

That's just not right...

Luke

Reaction score
and Jamie being the top 1 at MC is right ? *puts on old mans voice* I was here when he was still wearing diapers !! ;-)

I don't think i'll take Jamie anyway, we both post as much as each other, so its a moot point !

Luke

Reaction score
BTW "Our Beloved Frogboy" ?????