I hope you missed me!!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I'm sure you all noticed my absence off the forum for the last 6 days. I missed you guys - I was in hospital :frown: Nothing serious but my Immune system doesn't work too well (Not Aids/HIV though!) So when I get sick in I go to hospital.

I haven't had anything muppets for nearly a week. I thought I would go insane. especially when my little sister wouldn't keep me up-to-date on the forum threads etc.

It's good to be back :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
heh...Matt and i were just wondering earlier this evening.

it's good to see you back...this place has been much too serious recently. now no more getting sick, you hear?

heh...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amy, great to see you back and talking about Muppets! You are a real trouper. Our health is something that we sometimes take for granted. Your spirit and strength shines through your words. Our prayers are with you for a great week and that you'll be feeling much better.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Thanks guys - am feeling heaps better now :smile: I'm going to watch TMM tonight to celebrate my good health!!!

beaker

Reaction score
Good to hear your feeling better Amy! I know what its like to be in the hospital for a several day stay. A couple weeks before I found Muppet Central, I ended up in the ospital for 3 days for an accute diabetes attack.

So indeed, such can be scary times!
Anyways, hope ya get a good does of Muppetty stuff and good to have ya back. (and nice to know us wacky Muppet fans touch various corners of the globe!)

grail

Reaction score
diabetes can attack? do they have sharp teeth? pointed sticks? raspberries? do they bite? does it hurt?

sorry man, the way i read it just struck me as funny, and i thought i'd share.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>diabetes can attack? do they have sharp teeth? pointed sticks? raspberries? do they bite? does it hurt?

sorry man, the way i read it just struck me as funny, and i thought i'd share.<<<

LOL ^)^ When Diabetes Attack! Next on Fox.

No, a diabetes attack...when one doesnt know they have it...say, a 1039 sugar count when it shoul dbe 75-85 normally. That sort of thing.

grail

Reaction score
yuck...personally, i'll take my mild hypoglycemia over full blown diabetes any day

beaker

Reaction score
>>>yuck...personally, i'll take my mild hypoglycemia over full blown diabetes any day<<<

Oh its all quite under control now to where it is virtually non existent. I actually have sometime shad the other extreme, low blood sugar...now that really sucks!(Though it is an effect of the diabete pills)