I haven't got a leg to stand on!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well more like a foot to stand on. My foot is in real bad pain tonight.
I have been to the doctor sevrael times and they don't know what is wrong with it. Just keep me in your thoguts

Pork

Reaction score
Hope it gets better soon Dwayne.

Skye

Reaction score
Take care of yourself, Dwayne. I hope you and your foot feel better soon. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i just got back form the Er and it is sprained i have it in some sort of a cast or something and it still hurts like a son of a gun. I really think there is more wrong with my leg, like some never or something becuase everything the docs have tried works for a few days, and then when I really take a good day of walking on it flares up and really hurts. So I don't know thanks Guys you truly are my friends.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
How long has your foot been doing this? Hope you get well soon! :sympathy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wish you all the very best Dwayne. Look after yourself. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Take care of you're self Dwayne and take it easy.

So they finally removed that sixth toe of yours?:confused: :search: :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Take care of you're self Dwayne and take it easy.

So they finally removed that sixth toe of yours?:confused: :search: :wink:
HA HA nope its still there i think the doc wants to take it off and put some of the bones or nerves into my ankle. lol

Forgboy Well there have been many differnt things happen to my leg/ankle. When I worked at a thrift store a lot of things happen to my leg. The first thing was someone was going to need me to load a dresser for them. When there was a pick up like that the people would bring there flatbed trucks (We would hope) and back them up close to the stairs that led to the back room of the store. Well when i loaded this one they didn't back up all the way and there was just eough of a gap for my foot to slide into and cause me to trip. Causing the dresser and all to fall on top of me. That was the first one, and the second one was I triped and fell over one of them bathtub seats.
Now I know that everyone is going to say well why did you not get workman's comp.? When both things happen i was in pain, but not a lot or not eough to make me stop working. I would tell my Boss about what had happen but they would not file a report. With time the pain would get worse untill i could only walk on my tip toes on my left foot. So with no insuracne I would go to the ER and they would never really know what was wrong. They would give me a quick fix, and send me on my way. Now if I stay on my foot for very long it really starts to hurt and i have to walk with a limp. Last night I was having to limp, and was coming out of the bathroom and triped on something that was on the floor. That caused me to hit my head on the open closet door, and fall. When I fell i think i twisted my ankile. I lay in the floor for about ten mimets, I could not get anyone to help me up because my family went to church. When they came home I told my girlfriend all about it. She wanted to look at my foot, and asked me to take my sock off. When I did my foot had started turning black and blue and was getting a big bump on it. So we went to the ER, and here i sit.