I have something very important to say

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
*pops back up* Laugh at me, eh? Well, laugh at THIS! *throws an X at Marty*
*catches the x* Well why don't you accept some of the o's at least? You could dip them in paint and have fun stamping their outlines all around the place.
I thought fersure that you would love Groucho Marx (grouch O marks) :wink:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Why if it isn't old grungy Alex the Grouch. *leans over to Marty and whispers* You have to watch out. She's kinda of a grouch. *slaps my knee and laughs* Get it? Grouch. Since that's her last name. Get it?
Laugh it up, Chuckles! *throws an O at him*

Is that your real last name Alex? Alex Grouch?
Of course that's my last name, ding-dong! And what's yours, "Optomist"?

(lol, not sure if you were serious on that, Marty, but no it isn't really my last name)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
(lol, not sure if you were serious on that, Marty, but no it isn't really my last name)
I was only sort of half serious about that question Alex. I felt sure Kyle was joking but I couldn't help but wonder. Sometimes people do have names that are easy to make jokes about.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Laugh it up, Chuckles! *throws an O at him*
And I'm not sure whether that O is meant to be thrown at me, or at Kyle since you quoted his post before throwing it. But whoever it's aimed at catches it neatly around his neck and the other says Alex the Grouch wins a prize and gives her an old beat up telephone to add to her trash collection.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*takes the phone and slams the lid of her trashcan*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
What don't we have any eggs?
There there old fella. Don't cry. (places some of the x's in a bowl and mashes them) Until we can get some in I'll do up a substitute. Scrambled X. Hope that will be acceptable to you.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
(the cannibal Humpty Dumpty takes them and quickly wolfs them down. 2 whole bowlfuls) You sure were ravenously famished. Weren't you? :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
*looks at Humpty Dumpty* This is one weird egg. *hides behind the trashcan* He scares me.