I had the ODDEST dream last night....

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Last nightI had a dream that me and my friend Grace were extras in a Muppet Christmas Carol....And there was no Steve Whitmire or Dave Goelz, or any of the other Muppeteers....The Muppets were REALLY REAL!!! (I got to talk to Kermit!!! :stick_out_tongue:) And Pepe was in it and he had this funky fro thing instead of his usual hair....And a fire erupted on the set, and me, Pepe, Rizzo and Grace were trapped in it.....Grace was screaming, and Pepe kept shouting at her not to be scared....Now I have sone BIZARRE dreams before, but this one TOTALLY took the cake!!! It was also my very first totally Muppet-y dream!!!

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
i love those kind of dreams! i wake up feeling all happy inside, and then i cant wait to tell everyone in the morning.

My mom, sis, and me tell our dreams to each other in the morning if they are really weird, or sad or romantic,............well maybe not the last ine but you get what i mean!:wink:

wolfy

Reaction score
(deeply depressed...)

Great...I tell everyone about a fabulous dream I have about a special on "Jazz!" that the Muppets and Bill Cosby host, and no one responds to that, but someone LIKES your dream!

I'll just go back to bed now and try and dream something else Muppet-y that I can share...

If it's about a jazz special again, though, I won't share it!
(pouting)
wolfy

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I have those too

Ive had lots (lots count) of dreams where I meet and work with Dave Golez, or Frank Oz, or Steve Whitmere. I want that job SO badly! I turn into a 'stupid junior higher cheering for Nsync' (watch, they go on this web site and see this post and get scared... that could be bad...) :concern: :embarrassed:

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I almost hate to say this, but when I was a kid, I had a recurring dream in which I see Kermit get crushed in a trash compactor. It used to make me cry.:eek:

hdofu

Reaction score
I had a worse dream, My roomate was raising shrooms and my mom moved into the dorm

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Originally posted by hdofu
I had a worse dream, My roomate was raising shrooms and my mom moved into the dorm
Duuuuuuude... I want a roomate like that! Sweet deal!

Oh wait... it was just a dream... (le sigh) XP

^_^ Debo

hdofu

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
Duuuuuuude... I want a roomate like that! Sweet deal!

Oh wait... it was just a dream... (le sigh) XP

^_^ Debo
Yeah my real roomate isn't that way, plus my mom was living in the dorm

P

Philo and Gunge

I had a nightmare that my family froze and mad dogs and Earl and Robbie Sinclair were after me. I haven't been able to watch "Dinosaurs" since. LOL!