I Graduated!!!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Yeah! its over! woo-hooo! :crazy: :excited: :stick_out_tongue: happy day!
Its that time of year, any one elce a 2003 graduate? I graduated sat at the Colorado school of mines (No I did not graduate FROM the Colorado school of mines, Im only a senior in HS, well, not any more but you get the idea I go to JA)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
congradulations...i remember when i graduated from highschool, but that was 3 years ago...i'm getting old! what are you going to do next?....

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yay!

I remember when I graduated and...wait, no I don't. Too long ago now.

Where's my Geritol...?

F:sleep:Z

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
What elce? Break into the muppet bussiness

Its my dream to work fot the JHC, I want to do that so badly, I heard in conneticut there are classes for puppetry (I know this lady to, who used to work with carrol spinnly and know secreats and other puppeteers so I hav that too)

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Congratulations!!! I just graduated from college on Saturday, so I know how nice it feels to be out. Of course it is bittersweet as well, leaving so many people behind, but overall it is a very good feeling to be finally done. :big_grin:
Erin

Erine81981

Reaction score
I remember when I graduated. I was 3 years oldddd.........:sleep:
*Wakes up* What did I do? Oh sorry I must of fallen asleep. Man I am Old.

SammieRose

Reaction score
Originally posted by Krazedmuppet
Yeah! its over! woo-hooo! happy day!
Its that time of year, any one elce a 2003 graduate? I graduated sat at the Colorado school of mines (No I did not graduate FROM the Colorado school of mines, Im only a senior in HS, well, not any more but you get the idea I go to JA)
Yeah! Free in '03! I graduate tomorrow night. We have the honors awards assembly tonight (in about half an hour, actually) which always takes about 4 hours (no joke). It probably won't help that my class is the largest graduating class in at least 20 years with 238 people.

:excited: :excited: :excited:

Jennifer12

Reaction score
Congratulations graduates!!!

Congratulations to all graduates.

I graduated from Cal State last June, and after being out of school for a year, I find I'm bored to tears, but unwilling to make the commitment a Masters will take....

Jennifer