I don't like my parents

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm not happy at my mother right now. I slammed the iPad down in front of her because I want the iPad all the time and she won't let me have it. I got into an argument/fight about it which ended at me yelling at her and I told her to leave me alone. Now she is going to tell my father about it and I will most likely get punished for the situation. She also said that it's my fault that I erased my iPod Touch back in October of last year and the NOOK HD+ almost 2 weeks ago. I wish that I never erased both of those things because the only electronic devices I have now are the computer and my NOOK e-reader. I really regret doing both of those things now, but it was my choice to do so. Now, everything is my fault but my mother says that it's not true. I just don't like her at all sometimes. Yesterday, she said that she wished that I never erased my iPod Touch and my NOOK HD+. I had to erase both of those devices because I added way too many things to them and both were slow and acting up. If I didn't have so many things on them, I wouldn't have to worry about anything bad happening to them. Now I am so bothered by what just happened that it's all is what's on my mind right now. I don't like my father either. He yells, swears, and screams at me to the point where I cry a lot. I just don't know what to do. What should I do?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You need to get out of your own way.
You need to be responsible for YOUR actions.
Sometimes I think you do these things just to get attention.
If it's not working for you at home, it won't work out in the real world.

Better get used to the reality of heat, Snowflake.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You need to get out of your own way.
You need to be responsible for YOUR actions.
Sometimes I think you do these things just to get attention.
If it's not working for you at home, it won't work out in the real world.

Better get used to the reality of heat, Snowflake.
I really should. What I need to do is get out there and find a job and also make money.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm not happy at my mother right now. I slammed the iPad down in front of her because I want the iPad all the time and she won't let me have it. I got into an argument/fight about it which ended at me yelling at her and I told her to leave me alone. Now she is going to tell my father about it and I will most likely get punished for the situation. She also said that it's my fault that I erased my iPod Touch back in October of last year and the NOOK HD+ almost 2 weeks ago. I wish that I never erased both of those things because the only electronic devices I have now are the computer and my NOOK e-reader. I really regret doing both of those things now, but it was my choice to do so. Now, everything is my fault but my mother says that it's not true. I just don't like her at all sometimes. Yesterday, she said that she wished that I never erased my iPod Touch and my NOOK HD+. I had to erase both of those devices because I added way too many things to them and both were slow and acting up. If I didn't have so many things on them, I wouldn't have to worry about anything bad happening to them. Now I am so bothered by what just happened that it's all is what's on my mind right now. I don't like my father either. He yells, swears, and screams at me to the point where I cry a lot. I just don't know what to do. What should I do?
WhoseLineFan, NOT to sound like like a female dog (the censors will bleep out the actual word :rolleyes: ) But you only have one set of parents. Never EVER say you don't like your parents. It's OK to be mad at them . Admit it,you do love them My dad passed away in 2005 & I'll admit he said a few things that hurt me (even now they've come back to haunt me ) You can put the stuff back on the iPad ipod & nook.It won't be gone forever. Make more room for the stuff that that you don't usually listen to on your iPod & iPad.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
WhoseLineFan, NOT to sound like like a female dog (the censors will bleep out the actual word :rolleyes: ) But you only have one set of parents. Never EVER say you don't like your parents. It's OK to be mad at them . Admit it,you do love them My dad passed away in 2005 & I'll admit he said a few things that hurt me (even now they've come back to haunt me ) You can put the stuff back on the iPad ipod & nook.It won't be gone forever. Make more room for the stuff that that you don't usually listen to on your iPod & iPad.
Yep I agree with this!Losing a parent no matter how great or poor they are is very hard. You live with a lot of regret and anger. Love your parents you should be thankful you have them.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
That's a great piece of advice! Thank you. The only reason why my iPod and NOOK didn't work was because I had too many things that I didn't even use at all.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yep I agree with this!Losing a parent no matter how great or poor they are is very hard. You live with a lot of regret and anger. Love your parents you should be thankful you have them.
You are true about that.

Katzi428

Reaction score
That's a great piece of advice! Thank you. The only reason why my iPod and NOOK didn't work was because I had too many things that I didn't even use at all.
OK....good.I'm uh...gulp..old enough to be your mom anyway:embarrassed: (You said how old you were not too long ago in here. So yeah...I'm old enough to be your mom )