Votes: 5 38.5%
  • who's adele

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • mo you fool! how can you hate adele!

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

mo

Reaction score
you know adele that british singer...I don't hate her I'm just so sick and tired of hearing her "soulful"
voice everytime I turn on the radio...how my friends talk non-stop about her "amazing" songs and how I should like them too because there about real life...honestly all I hear is about a girl who has commitment issues and is unlikable....and for someone who has gotten over there boyfreind she can't seem to stop talking about them....sorry I know alot of you probably like adele since you know evryone likes adele and I think I'm going crazy just typing this....sorry

Hayley B

Reaction score
Don't really have a problem against her. But she is not that much of a favorite to me. Doesn't she sound like P!nk sometimes?

Hayley B

Reaction score
I love P!nk too. Just sometimes, I felt that their voices sounded alike.

Reactions: mo

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The thing about Adele is that, basically, all of her songs are the same... like Taylor Swift, if you end up breaking up with her, she's going to write a song about it, and basically, that's what all the songs are about.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I think she's rather bland to be honest. Her music is neither here nor there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who? *blink*
You know, that "chunky" (hey, that's how people actually describe her) British singer, who sings those songs you hear on the radio all the times, like, "WE COULDA HAD IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!" or "NEVER MIND, I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!"

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I'm pretty much neutral concerning her, but seeing as "Rolling in the Deep" was EVERYWHERE in the months following the Grammys (even a Target commercial with kids singing it on a school bus... which also seemed to be the continually played ad of choice whenever I was in Target), I would be very happy to never hear that song ever again.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I can't say I like her lyrics but I love her voice! It's amazing!