I Challenge All TMS Idea Men (and Woman)! Contest

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hello All,

I think I could be pretty good at these outline things, but I just don't want to sit down and plot it out. So, here is my challenge to you all; write an outline on one of the following. You can post your outlines right in here, or in a new thread. If you do it in a new thread though, make sure "Challenge" comes before it, so I know its part of the contest. I will judge them, and the winner gets...*bum bum bum buuum!* the prestigous Bronze Danish Award! And a lovely write-up from me, Cantus Rock. Here are the choices:

The White Stripes
Edward Norton
Robin Williams
Danny DeVito
Marlon Brando
The Bloodhound Gang
Outkast
Peter Jennings
Metallica
Charlie Parker
Billie Holiday
Brue Lee
Jet Li
Fred Savage
Stan Lee
The Cast of MST3K
The WHO
The Doors
Jimi Hendrix
Method Man
The Grateful Dead

...now, that's a good amount of choices. So, get to work! :smile: Can't wait to see the entries, good luck to all who participate.

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
because i'm intrigued, i'm going to add to Matt's "bronze danish" prize with one of my own. to whoever Matt picks as the winner, I will award a He-Man. not just any He-Man, but the variant "cross on chest" He-Man that they stopped making mid-run in favor of the stylized "H". i'm serious...whoever takes up Matt's challenge and wins, will get this prize. free of charge.

get to work, folks!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hello, people!!! Nobody wants to enter this contest?!? Grail will GIVE you a now rare He-Man figure!!! I will give you a Golden Danish for Petes sake!! Come on folks, get with it here!!! :smile:

-Matt

Walker Boh

Reaction score
It would be helpful if you gave an example outline, so we know how detailed you want it to be.

Also, no offense grail, but you might have a better response if you were offering something Muppet-y as the prize :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I have some ideas. Do the guest stars have to be from that list? Because I don't know who most of those people are, but I have thought of other people being on the show. It's just hard for me to come up with a plot line and comments from Waldorf and Statler and songs and everything. Since I've been busy with class and work, I haven't had much time to write anything down.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh
It would be helpful if you gave an example outline, so we know how detailed you want it to be.

If you want an example, just go find one of Travelling Matt's TMS outlines. They're the best example, I would think.

-Kim

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yeah Kim said it best when she said just look at anyone elses outline on the site (Matt, Gorgon Heap, etc.) for examples. Those are fine by me.

Yes, people have to be from the list. The contest wouldn't really work if those guidelines weren't followed.

-Matt