I can't believe this family must die (I'm graduating)

P

Princeton

Yes, Brian's growing up, to be sure. Some people can't wait to get out of high school, but for me it's a nightmare. You see, I've been with the same group of kids for 4 years. Granted, some people have left our class for the better (and for that I am thankful), but it's my two best friends I am dreading leaving. Casey (my first slow dance; see "Here's My Sob Story") and Krista (the only girl in my class I've known ALL 4 years) are the friends in question. I know what you're thinking "Oh my word, you're a BOY and your best friends are GIRLS?!" Yep, for some reason (and I'm not gay, if you've got that idea) I find that I interact beter with girls. Plus, I REFUSE to be a sterotype of all the boys in my class: steroid-pushing, weight lifting, drooling Neanderthals. Luckily, the college that the girls are going to have month long breaks (and I'm going to a community college), so I can still see them a significant amount!:excited:

Yet, at the same time, I still have a family in the form of you guys. And I'd really appreciate some kind words to ease me through this transition.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know how you feel. For the past three years I've had to take certain classes at a local church for school. Funnily, my best friend was in those classes every year, but sadly next year, I have to take classes at a different church than him, so it doesn't look like we'll be seeing each other ever again.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I know what you're going through Princeton, it's one of the many transitions of life that we just have to go through. I had the same reaction to graduating from high school and even more so from college. But, you will move on to better things and I'm sure your friends will stay close to you, it won't be that bad. Congrats on this acheivement! It's an exciting time for you!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, at least you'll be able to see them semi-regularly, and think of all the good things that come with graduating! A break from studying, no longer having to see the people you don't like, more free timeit'll all be good in the end!
By the way, congradula, tions, , on graduating; not everyone even mmakes it that far!