humans in MCM

pezbalubah

Reaction score
The scenes with David Arquette and Whoopie Goldberg were thankfully not too long, if they were any longer they could have gotten boring. The way these scenes looked were very Hallmark miniseries/ Brian Henson directed (even though he didn't direct it). Though it might just be that Jim Henson Creature Shop CG (the butterfly) and Whoopi Goldberg are the basic ingredients to a Hallmark special.
Though I must say, this is the first time I could ever actually stand David Arquette, he actually acted in this film I think. His cameo in MFS was much like the over the top obnoxious way he is in everything else, masterpieces like See Spot Run. However he is calm, nerdy, and actually likeable in this movie.

Salmoto

Reaction score
Yeah, for once I actually see a glimmer of hope for David Arquette's career....

In the roles played by actors, probably Whoopi's was the best, but you know, it isn't the first time she's ever played God, or a godlike figure. Joan Cusack was way over the top, but then again alot of Muppet villians are way over the top, Doc Hopper included....Since I usually see her as the pixie-like supporting character in some romance-comedy, this role as the black-hearted villianess was interesting. Heck, every scene she was in I wanted to strangle her.