human arm puppet pattern

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
anyone know where i can find a human arm puppet pattern

wes

Reaction score
You can Get a Pattern for shirt for Huan Hand from Oneway street or puppet productions.

most puppets you can make Human hand by folding the arms and putting one of these shirts on the puppet thats the easy way.

Phantom

Reaction score
Anyone have a link to the Rufus pattern? If not, I'll make one on puppetminister.com. It's not my design, so I hope I won't be upsetting anyone by posting the pics. Back soon...

Phantom

Reaction score
*whew...* I'm back *wheeze*... It's not so much a pattern as much as it is a "this is how it's done". *cough*...Hope it helps.

Rufus Body

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
That's a really nifty pattern. I've been thinking about making a live-hand puppet for a long time now, and that pattern will really help.

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
This is what i did:
trace your hand with pencil on a piece of poster board... go down halfway up your forearm... Now go a little bigger (i went around 1/2 in.)... then you have your pattern...
as far as shirts go(if your puppet is wearing one)... try and find a size that fits your arm in the same color of the shirt you want your puppet to wear... make your long sleeve short sleeve... That may help some:

it really doesn't show too much but here is a pic of one of my puppet's hands
a better view Here

if you are doing one like Rufus, that is the best way i can figure it... it's all about personal preference... "Does he/she wear a shirt or not???"

wes

Reaction score
Hey Phantom,

Who's Rufus? I seen that pattern before but I don't know who rufus is?:confused:

wes

Reaction score
Hey Phantom,

Who's Rufus? I seen that pattern before but I don't know who rufus is?:confused:

Phantom

Reaction score
No idea other than a dragon (I think). I pulled that out of my archives of patterns and junk from the web. I don't even know who's intellectual property it is or I could give due credit.

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
thanks for the great pattern! i just made the head for a puppet last night (which i will soon be posting pictures of), and can use this body! thanks, everybody!