Hubby Mike at UK JediCon

KPrell

Reaction score
Hi folks,

My husband Mike Quinn will be appearing at JediCon this Sunday, Dec 8, in Basildon, England. He puppeteered Lando's co-pilot Nien Nunb in Return of the Jedi. Also making his first appearance is Toby Philpott, one of the puppeteers inside the original Jabba the Hutt. (Toby also worked on Labyrinth and Dark Crystal). More info at http://www.jedicon.com/

I won't be there - I'm still doing some CG animation at Tippett Studio, which I can't talk about yet but is really fun.

So if anyone sees Mike tell him you're from Muppet Central. He'll be glad to talk to you!

cheers,

Karen

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Hi Karen,
I won't be able to be there, but I just wanted to tell you something, my great aunt knows someone who works at Tippet Studios! I know that is kinda a dumb thing to say, but I thought id tell ya!

Jake

KPrell

Reaction score
Hi Jake,

No, not a dumb question at all. I'm getting to know more people at Tippetts and they're really friendly there. I wonder who it is that your great aunt knows? Maybe I already know them!

Now, here's a dumb question - do they still not let you pump your own gas in Oregon? I was really surprised by that when I drove through there last year.

Thanks for the message!

Karen

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Hi Karen,
I'm not sure who the person my great aunt knows, but she told me he has met some Muppeteers!

You drove through Oregon? I wish I was there to meet you! LOL! Yes, You still can't pump your own gas here. I was surprised that in California We had to pump our own!

Talk to you later,

Jake