How's the weather where you are?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Snowthy you should've come up here this weekend. Saturday it didn't get out of the 60's and it was cloudy and misty. Yesterday was still cloudy it got into the 70's. Today so far it's cloudy and 70's they say we are supposed to get into the 80's today and the 90's are coming back. I hope that they are wrong though!

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree, Snowthy... you could come here too, if you want! They keep saying it's gonna be hot where I am, and then it's just really... not. I don't get it. I've been having really similar weather to Beth.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
It's been very hot here in Maryland. When it rains, it's less than 15 minutes. The temperature right now is 83 degrees, with as chance of storms later.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Well, it ended up not raining after this morning. Still an overcast day, with a few tiny breaks of sunshine...but not much. Still humid.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I want to go out and commit homicide on someone right now! High 106, with very smoggy and hazy skies because of industrial waste.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! Industrial waste! That's Arent right at all.

It was 103 and I was sweating instantly all day. Glad it's cooler now though!

What's that you say about the 90's making a comeback, Beth?:wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
It's hot, yesterday it rained a little bit, but not enough to make really much of a difference.

Daniel

Skye

Reaction score
It's gorgeous, perfectly sunny, warm, and humid!