how'd you find this site

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I think it'd be interesting to post how we originally found this site.

I just put "Muppet" into the Yahoo Search Engine to see what came up, and that's how I found this site.

luvtosr

Reaction score
This site was recommended to me by someone over at fragglerocker.com.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I actually found this site a couple times. I don't exactly remember order, but there was one time I was doing research on Jim Henson for a project, and another time when my friend gave me a link. One of those times I stuck around, eventually found myself snooping around the forum, decided to join, and here I am!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I was looking for pictures of Statler and Waldorf to use as a desktop, and was directed here. So that's that

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh man, it's been so long ago, I forgot exactly how I found this site. But anyway, I'm glad I did, this site is the greatest.

BEAR

Reaction score
I just did a search and came across it. I had been coming here a lot until I finally decided to join. I'm glad I did.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
If I remember correctly,I typed in Muppet forums in my search engine.Tada.That's how I found MC.

ceecee

Reaction score
I think I typed "Classic Sesame Street" into a search engine (msn, I think). It was a Friday afternoon, and I was all by myself at work and had nothing else to do. Now I sneak on here whenever I can while I'm at work.

Ha! Take that, work! :stick_out_tongue:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I went on looking for Fraggle Rock merchandise after I got the first DVD and a plush Red Fraggle for Christmas. I wanted to collect all of the Fraggle plushes and see what other merchandise there was. I typed "Fraggle Rock merchandise" into the search engine (google) and a specific thread from the merchanidise section of this forum showed up! So I started lurking for about a month and then had to join! And now 7 months later I'm still here and I'm senior member too! It's crazy, I couldn't be without this place and I can't believe I didn't find it years ago!