How to get promoted

Muppy

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering how to get to the next level of title for my account. I'm an active member right now, but how do I become a well known member? Is it the amount of posts I have to make, or do I have to post in different threads or what? Thanks for the help!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering how to get to the next level of title for my account. I'm an active member right now, but how do I become a well known member? Is it the amount of posts I have to make, or do I have to post in different threads or what? Thanks for the help!
You just have to post on a regular basis and I think you have to get 63 trophy points. And I think to get 63 trophy points,you must have 250 likes.

Muppy

Reaction score
You just have to post on a regular basis and I think you have to get 63 trophy points. And I think to get 63 trophy points,you must have 250 likes.
Ok, Thanks! I'll just have to post more I guess and hope for likes lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's not like it was back in the old days where you were a "New Member" up until 10 posts, a "Junior Member" up until 50 or 100 posts, a regular member up till 1,000 posts, then you were a "Senior Member."

Muppy

Reaction score
It's not like it was back in the old days where you were a "New Member" up until 10 posts, a "Junior Member" up until 50 or 100 posts, a regular member up till 1,000 posts, then you were a "Senior Member."
Wow that's cool, and sounds better than what's going on now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That was back in the vBulletin days when MC was strictly a message forum rather than a forum that also tries to invoke social media into it.