How to contact Sababa Toys

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Molly let me know what you need and I will try to help you out. If you don't want to post publicly send me an e-mail.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Molly let me know what you need and I will try to help you out. If you don't want to post publicly send me an e-mail.
Ill post publicley! When will there page be out of construction? Im sooooo excited to see pics of Wembley and Boober.

beaker

Reaction score
And when the heck are Sababa going to make actual Fraggle PVCS...those Doozer ones were the best FR pvcs ever...I want the whole gang!

rexcrk

Reaction score
You mean their site's still under construction?! :embarrassed: :concern: :eek: I remember I checked that site a while ago when I got my Gonzo plush and it was under construction. Well, hopefully this means it'll be a kick-butt site! :cool:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Its been underconstruction sence before halloween. Why wont they get that thing up? :mad::grouchy:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It takes a lot of time and effort to build and maintain a solid web site. Sometimes in today's world it's instant gratification all the time and we can take things like that for granted.

Wayne

Reaction score
Phillip,
do you know if they are planing anymore muppet plushes for this year?
Thanks

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We will have a schedule up later this month on the site of additional Sababa product planned in 2004. We already know about Pigs in Space beanies and the Wembley and Boober plush for late summer/fall.