How old were you when you started liking Muppets?

how old were you when you started liking the muppets?

• older than 10

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • younger than 10

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters

mo

Reaction score
the question is what you make of it!!!!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Younger than 10 Mo. I became a Muppet fan when I was..um about 4 or 5 and saw the Muppet Movie for the first time, but I've always loved them since I first saw them.

mo

Reaction score
gee I feel like a loser! I liked sesame street and the muppets ever since I was born but only became obsessed recently...

Alvin

Reaction score
I remember the Muppet Show being on TV...and when the first Muppet movie came out...

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Well, I know I watched Muppet Babies and Muppet Show reruns as a kid, but it was really Muppets Tonight that got me into the Muppets, so I guess since I was about 7 or 8 years old. That being said, the fan in me kind of went dormant after that show ended and wasn't revived until about 2008 or so. Now I'm obsessed. :stick_out_tongue:

Alvin

Reaction score
Ah obsession....one word that is used alot around here...ME TOO!!!!!! :smile:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
See now I've always been into the Muppets in some way or form. Its just something that is part of my life. But to me it was always about watching the Muppets (though I had a good collection of marrionettes) It became an obsession though when I decided to teach a Puppet making workshop about 12 years ago (I used to teach art) the class was not the best ( I can't make puppets to save my life) but it got me into puppetry and performing (which I love doing). Muppets kind of became obsessive at that point. Now I run a puppet team at my school and to be honest the highlight of my life (minus the marriage and kid thing) was when Cnn interviewed for an article on Muppet fans. Just the idea of be recognized for being a puppeteer and a Muppet fan made me quite happy (interestingly my close friends and family were very excited about this but my coworkers gave me the "okay he's the weird puppet guy" look. Oh well they let me run the Puppet team...just wish they would show a little more support than that. Its not every day you get noticed by a national news outlet). Sorry I'm rambling again. And yes I do babble on like this in real life.