How Many Muppet-Nascars were there?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I,know,I know we are all sick of the muppet Nascars, basicly because nothing really happend with them.

but how many Muppet painted car's were there? not evenjust for sale as toys but all together?

i mean i don't know about you guys, but on-line i saw a Sam the Eagle car but then there was also a drag racer car's with the same muppet paint jobs just that they were reguler cars or thouse little funny cars with the tilted roofs;-) i saw muppet ones of them too! i don't know if they were for sale or what but there was even a semi truck with the muppets painted on it! i think it was 100 buck! sheesh! was there a real semi truck to carry the cars or what?

i mean how many cars were they all together, i keep reading 9, 9, 9, but i have seen more!

Zack)Rowlf the, who can't find a rowlf one in stores...yet alone anyother muppet ones... but M&M and Keloggs ones yes! oh boy...Dog.

tomahawk

Reaction score
there are 9 for nascar i think,but they branched out to other racing circuts like funny cars etc. you'll see some with sam,fozzie and pepe for the ones other than nascar.