How far the Muppets have come

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Let's take a moment to sink this in. Jim Henson made a show in Washington D.C. back in 1955 and made some cloth puppets to star in it. Today, some of those puppets are controlled by computers and their 2011 movie made a lot of money. Muppets Most Wanted sold great on Blu-Ray and DVD. Let's congratulate all the Muppets and how far they've come. It's a wonderful achievement that I just realized. Oh, and, happy very-close-to-60th-birthday-, Muppets!! Share your favorite old Muppet moments and share your favorite new Muppet movements. I'm fozzieisfunny, and I'm here for you to realize that Miss Piggy is a singing pig called Miss Piggy. Like, what????

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Favorite old moment- Sam VS. Alice Cooper
Favorite new moment- MMW Working in the Coal Mine

Those are just two I love, and there are obviously tons more I have not mentioned, because there are just too many moments.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Favorite old moment- Sam VS. Alice Cooper
Favorite new moment- MMW Working in the Coal Mine

Those are just two I love, and there are obviously tons more I have not mentioned, because there are just too many moments.
I like both of those moments, as well!! Just think, if the Muppets weren't relevant today, there would probably no Muppet Central./

Eyeball

Reaction score
Favourite old moment(s): piggy and Joan Rivers messing around with makeup, we got us and the first time it happens.

Favourite new moments: I'll get you what you want and the whole scene surrounding it, the rainbow connection in TM and the whole scene in Paris

I have way more I could list but I don't wanna take up half a thread lol so these are a select few of mine.