How do you want to go out?

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
I want to be cremated and then thrown in the face of every person who bugged me or even just slightly irritated me... but then I probably wouldn't make enough ashes to do that.

Here's another question (not that I'm trying to go off topic, but you folks are so good at that you don't need me). If you knew the world was going to end in say 2 months how would you spend your last days here on earth? Personally, I would get so dang wasted from morning till... the next morning everyday until the world exploded (or imploded on itself... whichever). That way I wouldn't think about it!

(>'.')> Debo (And Kirby)

anathema

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
If you knew the world was going to end in say 2 months how would you spend your last days here on earth?
Trying to get a refund!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
If you knew the world was going to end in say 2 months how would you spend your last days here on earth?
I'd spend the first month trying to get something accomplished. Like, I'd try to write a book (not a long one, of course) and the next month I'd spend relaxing, hanging out with friends. The last day I'd get high.

As for the funeral... I'd like to die somewhere in between age 69 and age 75. "I'm going to go back there someday" will be one of the songs that plays. The hearse will look like the Mayor's from Nightmare Before Christmas, *spoilers, maybe if you haven't seen NMBC* and whoever drives it will announce:
"(my name) has been blown to smithereens! (my name) is now a pile of dust!" regardless of what I really died from. (Which I suspect will be cancer; don't ask)
The coffin must be black, I'll wear a black Renaissance dress. And I'll be cremated. My ashes will be scattered somewhere on Bourbon Street or in the French Quarter in New Orleans, unless I get really famous in my life, in which case I'd like for my ashes to be sold on Ebay to see how much they'd be worth, lol That's all I can come up with.

P.S. At my funeral, people should say stuff like "She sure was weird!" "She had a sick sense of humor!" "What a crazy person!"

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
anathema said:
The Scots would only worry if there were a *whisky* shortage ;-)

Actually, I passed a billboard ad for Belhaven beers today: "Scotland. The only country where average rainfall is measured in pints."
LOL!!! Love the billboard! :crazy:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I have a friend who told me once that he wanted to record a tape full of him saying weird messages and have it playing at the funeral home from behind the casket so everyone would get all freaked out... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I have a friend who told me once that he wanted to record a tape full of him saying weird messages and have it playing at the funeral home from behind the casket so everyone would get all freaked out... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin
Hilarious! OR--to have hydraulic systems set up so during the middle of the funeral you could bust up out of the casket and go flying across the room...maybe landing on people!!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Hilarious! OR--to have hydraulic systems set up so during the middle of the funeral you could bust up out of the casket and go flying across the room...maybe landing on people!!
LOL!!!! There might be a couple funerals then nearer in the future than anticipated... I can see the heart failure now!
Erin

beaker

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
If you knew the world was going to end in say 2 months how would you spend your last days here on earth? Personally, I would get so dang wasted from morning till...
I would spend it trying to find the cure:wink:

anathema

Reaction score
...or, hidden in the casket, a tape-player with a timer mechanism, set to go off as the pallbearers are carrying you down the nave:

"Hey! Lemme out! I can't breathe in here!"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
LOL!!!! There might be a couple funerals then nearer in the future than anticipated... I can see the heart failure now!
Erin
Actually, my grandfather talks about sitting up with the dead in the old days at the funeral homes, and he said that the morticians didn't cut the muscles et al back then, and then rigor mortis would set in and the dead person would sit up in the casket.

He said once he was sitting up with the dead with someone (brother in law or cousin) watching with him, and the dead body sat up in the casket and his (family member) took off!!

I love my Papa Roy's stories!!