How do you want to go out?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, this is carried over from a conversation that friends of mine and I were having.

Pretty much, I have always agreed with what Jim Henson did. I want a celebration of the things I loved (not necessarily about me), with bright happy clothes and colors, no flowers (all that money goes to the Ronald McDonald House of Memphis www.rmhmemphis.org), with happy songs and Muley and gang puppets and cartoons...just a fun time.

Oh, and food. Lots and lots of root beer (A&W).

It's silly, I know, but I've already got my will written out and notarized as well as the song choices and stuff.

Another friend wants to be cremated and dumped on Deer Island off the coast of Biloxi, MS.

What about you?

I know it's macabre, but interesting nonetheless.

Kev
:eek: :concern:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having a cool funtral.

Cartoons playing, muppet songs and sesame street as well some characters puppets playing internments.

Food everywhere and drinks, Colorful suits or just colorful shirts (just reaglur clothes)

Have people come up and tell us the favorite stories of my life.

And thats how i would like to go out is peaceful and hoping people will fell good when they leave.

Then a big festavial at the buring :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
cremate me and have a party

and have party favors, this is your piece of Sarah...yours :concern: maybe not

or that one thing where they turn you into a stone...neat, but expensive

anathema

Reaction score
I ain't goin' nowheres. You're stuck with me!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
anathema said:
I ain't goin' nowheres. You're stuck with me!
Yeah, I plan on living forever, but, after all, plans change. If you were to go to your own funeral, Alex, what would you hope to see?

I didn't want people to have a chance to think about crying for me so I wanted to have all the music and band and stuff at my memorial (not a funeral)...then I thought about it: It's me: Who's gonna cry?!

anathema

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Yeah, I plan on living forever, but, after all, plans change. If you were to go to your own funeral, Alex, what would you hope to see?
Ideally? Me getting happily drunk with my friends :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, was it in Scotland where there was a worry about a beer shortage, or was that Germany? I heard something about that a few days ago. I bet lots of folks would die if that happened!

Me--I need my A&W or Barq's Root Beer!! Mmmm... :stick_out_tongue:

anathema

Reaction score
The Scots would only worry if there were a *whisky* shortage ;-)

Actually, I passed a billboard ad for Belhaven beers today: "Scotland. The only country where average rainfall is measured in pints."

Beauregard

Reaction score
When I go out, I want to be shot in the head by a jealous husband at the age of ninty three. LOL

beaker

Reaction score
My third millennium(new years 1999) sucked...so Ive already made plans for the fourth millennium 2999 AD. I have faith before too long science, a fluke in the genome, *something* will enable some immortality. I am a quarter century, I need quite a few centuries to enjoy all the wonders of the world to come^_^

...besides, I figure if I live at least a few centuries I *just* might meet that special girl or find some level of success and happiness in life:wink: