How do you display your Fraggles?

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
How do you display your Fraggles??

Hi Ho Everyone,
Hope you are all doing well and having a nice summer. I just wanted to ask all of you Fraggle Collectors, "How do you display your collectibles?"
My collection is getting somewhat big, but I need advice on how to display it. Could some of you post some pictures of your collection and how you display it? I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Sir Didymus

Noble sir of The Bog of eternal stench

Foodie

Reaction score
I've got tons of fraggle stuff. So far, they take up about 4 shelve, a storage box and a lot of my bedroom floor. I have this one nice bookcase type of shelf with glass doors that I have all of my out-of-the-box plush fraggles and a buncha fraggle knick-knacks along with them. I need more shelves though. I'd like to get either more enclosed glass shelves or some acrylic display cases. A week or so ago I finally bought some more frames for my fraggle posters.

Unfortunately, a lot of the fraggle merchandise consists of boxed or flat items like books and puzzles, so, displaying them in a fashion to make them all easily seen, one would need to have to have tons of room and tons of shelves. I just have most of that sort of stuff stacked up. It's kinda fun that way though cuz it's more of a " hands-on " collection. I like sorting through my fraggle junk when I have a spare moment.

For smaller things like separate stickers and things I clipped from magazines & stuff, I bought a photo album with a binder spine so I could add pages & stuff to it. Even the smallest scrap of paper with fraggles on it is kinda like gold to me.

Umm.. Oh, I have a number of MIB fraggles too. Right now, to keep the dust off, I've got them wrapped up in pastic wrap. It works for now. Lats month, I finally completed my set of MIB Hasbro fraggles and am working on getting all the boxed Pedigree fraggles. Heh heh, I just won a MIB Pedigree Gobo with his hangtag and cardboard postcards from eBay today. Tried to get Wembley too but some one outbid me at the last second. It's hard to find the Pedigree fraggles without yellowed eyes. These ones looked like they'd never seen the light of day. They were very nice. At least I got one of them. Gobo's my hero anyway.

One of these years, I'd like to take a few snap shots of my collection to post here.

Later,
Nick :smirk:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Thats great nick! Sounds you have quite a collection! My collection is nothing compared to yours! I mainly just have a few video's and books, and My Tomy Wembley. I'm saving my money to get the rest of the Tomy line. I think that's great you have some MIB dolls! I guess they are more expensive in the box. The prices I've seen on E-bay go pretty high!
Jake

P.S. If you could post pictures of your collection, that would be great!!

Foodie

Reaction score
Yeah, some of my stuff is posted in MC's collectibles section. I do have a few photos but I want to take some new ones so they'll be up to date. <:smile:

And yeah, the MIB fraggles can be quite expensive depending on who you're bidding against. I try to be strategic when I place my bids. I could've gotten my MIB Pedigree Gobo cheaper had I been thinking a bit more clearly at the time. The Hasbro Mokey, Wembley & Boober go for quite a bit even out of the box.

I know something Phillip has that I want, the Fraggle Paper Weight. Had I known Gobo was on one side of it, I would've tried harder to win it. Heh heh heh.
:smirk:

Nick