How do I get a job as a Muppeteer?

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
That's lovely, congrats. I'll be sure to check The Cult of Mac out. Good to see another Mac user here, I've noticed that most people who are artistic are Mac users. I'm assuming of course that The Cult of Mac has to do with Mac computer users. More people are finally starting to switch over too, due to the amount of viruses and the popularity of the iPod. The Mac revolution is coming! Lol.

P.S. Did you get my video Christmas card? And also what did you think of it?

Feel free to email me, if you like.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
That's lovely, congrats. I'll be sure to check The Cult of Mac out. Good to see another Mac user here, I've noticed that most people who are artistic are Mac users. I'm assuming of course that The Cult of Mac has to do with Mac computer users. More people are finally starting to switch over too, due to the amount of viruses and the popularity of the iPod. The Mac revolution is coming! Lol.

P.S. Did you get my video Christmas card? And also what did you think of it?

Feel free to email me, if you like.
I do not think I got the card. I can not view video at work so it probaly did not come through, but thank you just the same.

I love Macintosh, our machine is 12 years old, and still works great. I plann to finish upgrading it this summer and then it will be a G4 and only 3 years old.

The book is a little expensive, but to me well worth the cost. Like I said just look up my name in the index and then go to the page.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Yeah, I got a Titanium PowerBook G4 SuperDrive at the end of last year, and it is one fine machine, they are the best. Thats swell that you're upgrading a 12 year old Mac to a G4, impressive. I don't have a lot of dough at the moment, so I'll run up to Barnes & Noble as soon as I can and browse the book at the store.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Hey Andrew, I googled your name, read a few articles and even got to see some photos of your work. It's awesome stuff, keep it up!

-Michele

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Puppetplanet said:
Hey Andrew, I googled your name, read a few articles and even got to see some photos of your work. It's awesome stuff, keep it up!-Michele
Thanks. I have a photo shoot on Sunday which I hope leads to some more exposure so I can start getting paid.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
google

I know we are getting a little off track but that Google thig is way cool. I never thought to d a search like that, a lot of unrelated stuff came up too. But the 3 main things were there, well any way back to the talk at hand, Muppets.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Puppetplanet said:
Hey Andrew, I googled your name, read a few articles and even got to see some photos of your work. It's awesome stuff, keep it up!

-Michele
I checked out your web page, The Puppet Plannet. Those are really great, Mine never looked as good as your puppets. I bet you could give instruction on how to build them, and everything. I am really just starting out with my own construction of puppets and I have to admit it is slow going. I am trying to gather as much info as I possibly can, and really need to just dive in nad build one.

any way, Super Cool Work!

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
The End

Well gang my wife is leaveing me, so i have to move out of the house so that is the end of my studio. I am so bewildered by all of this. I know i made some mistakes, but I wanted to work through this. She is just tossing in the towel.......RATS!

whatadoddle

Reaction score
Hey, that's really hard on you, but you need to keep thinking puppets, you have a gift that could just help you through, it will all take time......

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
The Good Doctor said:
Well gang my wife is leaveing me, so i have to move out of the house so that is the end of my studio. I am so bewildered by all of this. I know i made some mistakes, but I wanted to work through this. She is just tossing in the towel.......RATS!
I'm really sorry to hear that, it must be hard right now. Just concentrate on pursuing your dream and it should help relieve some of the stress.