How big WERE the Gorgs?

BlakeMP

Reaction score
Something that's always kinda nagged at me over the years... just exactly how big were the Gorgs supposed to be, anyway? I mean, they could hold a Fraggle in their hands like an action figure (y'know, had they ever actually caught one), but Fraggles are regular Muppet-sized. If the Gorgs are big enough to toss them around like that, they'd be giant-sized to humans too, wouldn't they?

I need a Gorg/Human/Fraggle/Doozer size comparison chart. :smirk:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
There's one floating around on the net somewhere. The one I've seen shows Ma as 22ft, Doc as 6ft, Fraggles as roughly 2ft (I think 22in), and Doozers as 6in. Junior'd probably be more 24-25 or something, since he's taller than both his parents. Try to find that old Macy's parade clip with Fraggle Rock ... to see what Junior would look like in Outer Space.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Here is a chart listed by one of our members. Sorry that I don't remember the specific contributor. Them Gorgs are HUGE! :coy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Almost as big as two of the worlds biggest elephants ridding piggy back on one another :3.

As a side note, the tininess of fraggles is one of the reason I can't help cooing over how small their babies must be (from the opening theme before they got rid of the idea) :big_grin:

BlakeMP

Reaction score
That is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks!