How about a "Day in the Life" of Ken scenario?

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
So Ken, I know there are some things you get to do that most of us only dream of doing... And some things we haven't even THOUGHT of yet...
So my poser is to have you give us a little bit of an "inside look" to your own Muppet Studio. Of sorts. How's the process work (In a nutshell) from concept to finished product... Without being too presumptious, and I am by no means fishing for insight into your creative genius... Just, where does it start? There's certainly a list you go through.. .Do you go look at the actual Muppets (entire cast) and kinda pick around in there, or do you just remember certain characters who stuck out in your mind as good ideas for figs??? What's the skinny here Ken???

I'm not looking for huge or even exacting detail here, just a vague idea. Trying to picture having access to ALL of the actual Muppets... I shiver. Give us a peek here kind sir!!!

your devoted follower,

Josh

Aerosmith

Reaction score
He post stuff like that sometimes on the Palisades board. BTW we have the same name, but mine is on the back of the PIS box. :wink: :stick_out_tongue: :crazy: :flirt:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Ummm...

Ummm, who has the same name Aero??? Me and you or Ken and you??? And what do you have to do with teh back of the Palisades box??? I'm a bit confused... Only KIND of new here, so I thought I knew everyone's story or at least a little bit of it (although it took me like, 3 months to figure out that Ken is resident Lilly... Cause I'm a bit dim sometimes) Anyway, how bout some answers???

Luke

Reaction score
A "behind the music" style look at Ken eh ? Well I heard that Piggy chucked him out of her dressing room for making her snout too big, and Scooter - he dropped hot coffee in his lap for making his eyes too close together. Gonzo hasn't talked to him for months because of the nose paint incident and Kermits not too happy that he's now married to Piggy in action figure form and being hocked on Ebay. On the upside Janice is happy with her boobage, plus Fozzie and Pepe got free vacations on the Palisades budget to go model floaties. Yup, it's a tough life being the Muppets action figure designer !

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
Ummm, who has the same name Aero??? Me and you or Ken and you??? And what do you have to do with teh back of the Palisades box??? I'm a bit confused... Only KIND of new here, so I thought I knew everyone's story or at least a little bit of it (although it took me like, 3 months to figure out that Ken is resident Lilly... Cause I'm a bit dim sometimes) Anyway, how bout some answers???
Me & you have the same name. Look on the back of the PIS box under "Special Thanks". :smile:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Nice Zinger!!!

That was pretty clever zinging there Luke...
And Aerosmith, if I find a box, I'll check it out. All my stuff is opened and being used as we speak... Well, not AS we speak, but probably not much later.

PS, Cool name!!! Did you know it means Saviour in Hebrew??? It was a shock to me too!!!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
(although it took me like, 3 months to figure out that Ken is resident Lilly... Cause I'm a bit dim sometimes)
If you think that's bad, I used to think Resident Lilly was a woman, before I realized that Lilly was his last name, not his first. :embarrassed:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hahahaah

Dude, that's great...
All this chatter and not a word from Ken... not like him... he must be busy checking out the new line or vetoing designs for other things. He'll be here... I just know it!!!
To the rest of you, keep doing what you're doing!!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
It's not a bad idea...I am just far too busy to actually do it.