Hoobs are Hooby Groovy...and their site too!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just traveled over to the Hoobs site and it must be somewhat new because I noticed some Flash MX scripting in there. As an American, I have missed out on the Hoob phenomenon and wish it weren't so. I was expecting to see something like henson.com, muppetworld or sesameworkshop.com but I was pleasantly surprised. You Brits get all the goods these days. Hats off to all who have worked with the amazing Hoobs and the nearly flawless site! It takes a lot for me to say that and I really mean it! Check it out: www.Hoobnet.com .

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Just went to it. I never even knew there was a Hoobs PSX game. Might give it a try if it's kiddie-priced.

Great article about the widescreen debate.

I mighta known you did all those captures; I was just visiting the "Janice" site a few days ago.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx. Just love Byron's site. It's rully groovy! Geez this is such an old thread. Thought it went to a place that time forgot.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
The place that time forgot is Janice's closet :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Too bad that the videos and stuff can't be shipped over to America, should one want to purchase it (the candy figures look SOOOO cool!) even with the videos, they're in PAL format which REALLY angers me!

Luke

Reaction score
Hoobledoop Jamie,

The unfortunate thing about the Hoobs is that it was a fixed contract deal - they set out to make 250 episodes, they made em and now it looks like that's it ! :mad:

Poor ol'Auntie Hattie - she was having a hoobledooper time being Hubba Hubba's friend in Hoobland and now she's restricted to residuals at breakfast time !