Homesick

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Heres the final chapter. By the way, the drummer of Solid Foam is a female, not a male, sorry. My bad.

Chapter 6.1

Weeks went by, Lizzy is a perfect new member of the family. Solid Foam and the Electric Mayhem made an agreement. That Solid Foam will stay with the band and be part of it. Now the band has more bandmates, including Leah.

The next day, the band was on the road to a nearby church. Why? Well duh! Leah and Zoot are getting married! Dr.Teeth, Animal, Floyd, and Lips were Zoot's best men. Delorese, Janice, and the female drummer of Solid Foam are Leah's bridesmaids. Everyone was there! Every single Muppet was there. Solid Foam was on Leah's side. Even Zoot's parents were in the audience! Plus, It was live on TV.

"You excited Leah?" Delorese asked. Leah nodded, "Just a little nervous, but excited." Janice and the female drummer were {ahem} hippitizing Leah's hair. Delorese, then added her veil and placed it down on Leah's face. "Wait, Delorese, what about Lizzy?" Leah asked. "Oh, Miss Piggy is watching her." Delorese replied. "Ladies. Its time." Dr.Teeth said. The girls were ready and so was Leah. Animal led the female drummer, Lips led Delorese, and Floyd led Janice. Which led Dr.Teeth to lead the bride to her groom. "Teeth, you sure you want me to do this?" Leah asked. "Positivly. You make Zoot more happy just like you did with me. Now are you ready or what?" Dr.Teeth questioned politley. A nodd and a "mhmm" was the answer. "Good, cause' we're on." he replied. As Rowlf played the wedding opening theme, Dr.Teeth looped his arm around Leah's and they walked down the isale.

Zoot was standing there looking at his bride. Leah was wearing a sky blue wedding dress and her veil was down so Zoot sees a little of her face. Leah sees the girls and dudes. She even sees Lips holding Lizzy. She cried while Miss Piggy was with her. Luckly, her dad calmed her down...I...OK BACK TO THE WEDDING!

Everyone was happy for the two. As they said their vows, which Zoot kept forgeting, Leah was crying a knotch and Zoot, well, he was crying a knotch too. He loved Leah more than anything, except the life he still has and his new one with his new bandmates, his own bandmates, the muppets, and his sax. The priest asked, "Do you Zetrym take Leah as you loftly wedded wife?" "Heh, Zetrym..." Dr.Teeth whispered to himself, but Floyd nugged him. "I-I do." Zoot said. "And Leah, do you take Zetrym as your....ah..you know husband?" asked the priest. "Yeah, I do." Leah said. Zoot squeezed her hand as he placed the ring on her finger, well again. He looked at Leah and smiled. She smiled back. "Well then," the priest continued. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You can kiss the bride." Everyone cheered for the married couple. Leah and Zoot shared a kiss on the lips. As Leah threw the bouqet, guess who caught it?

Lizzy did. And shes only 5 months old! "Lizzy caught it!" Delorese said. Everyone cheered. Solid Foam (excluding Slash...or is it Flash?) went on stage and played a song, only for Leah and a few girls can sing.

Leah: Ever Ever Afteeeeerrrrrrrr.
Vicki and The Female Drummer: Ever....After....
Leah: Storybook endings, fairytales coming true. Deep down inside we wanna believe they still do.
Janice: Still do (3x)
Leah: And a secret is taught, its our favorite part of the story, lets just admit we all wanna make it true.
Leah: Ever Ever After! Even If we just don't get our own way.
(Zoot takes Leah's hand and led her outside)
Leah: Ever Ever After! It may be only a wish away.
(Floyd and Janice start to sing while Zoot and Leah dance)
Janice: Starting a new fasion wear your heart on your sleeve.
Vicki: Ever After
Floyd: Sometimes you reach whats real just by making believe.
Miss Piggy: By Making Believe....
Zoot: Unafraid, Unashamed.
Leah: There is joy to be claimed in this world.
Zoot and Leah: You even might wind up being glad to be you!
Everyone: Ever Ever After!
Leah and Zoot: Though the world will tell you its not so smart.
Lips and Delorese: The world can be yours if you let your heart.
Solid Foam: Believe in Ever After!
(Zoot picks up Leah, Lips picks up Delorese, and Floyd picks up Janice and spun them around)
Dr.Teeth: No wonder your heart feels it's flying your head feels it's spinning.
Slash: Each happy ending is a brand new begining.
Leah: Let yourself be enchanted you just might break through.
Everyone: To Ever Ever After!
Electric Mayhem: Forever could even start today.
Solid Foam: Maybe it's just one wish away....
Everyone: Your ever ever after.................................................Ever Ever After!
Leah and Zoot: I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss.
Everyone even the puppeteers: Ohhhhh.....for ever ever after!

Chapter 6.2 will be up soon!
Ever Ever After: by :Carrie Underwood.

Zoot the Saxer

Reaction score
Ooh, man, best chapter yet! *throws congratulatory pie at the newly-wed couple* :3 ...'hippitizing' is my new favorite word, by the way. And also, to Lips and Delores...in the future, I suggest to never leave your child with Miss Porkchops again...OR ELSE... :B Anyhow, great chapter!

dwmckim

Reaction score
It is indeed Flash in Solid Foam. I know you like to incorporate songs in your fics - are you aware of The Pretenders' "My City Was Gone"? I have a feeling it might come in handy for the story you're telling.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I think this is the final chapter. But. The title, Homesick, these next few chapters might change the subject of the title.

Chapter 6.2

After the wedding, everyone headed back to the theater for the reception. There was alot of dancing, singing, food, hugging, and congradulating. Leah and Zoot danced a slow-dance on the dance-floor in the ballroom. Zoot and Leah danced like how Zoot danced with Janice in the 'At the Dance' sketch. Leah sang about 2 or 3 songs. At the end of singing, 'Don't Stop Believing', "Baby! That was beautiful!" Zoot said. Leah nodded her head.

Once the reception was over, everyone went home. Once the Electric Mayhem and Solid Foam got home, they all went for a couple hours. All except Leah and Zoot, who were exhausted from all that dancing and hugging. Leah's jaws hurt from smiling. Zoot's legs were killing him. "Baby?" Leah asked. Zoot turned his head to see his girlfrie...er...wife. "Wanna crash on the couch tonight?" Leah asked softly. "Y-yeah. I'd like that." Zoot replied. They went upstairs and changed into their pajamas, headed back downstairs, and fixed the couch. The couch was also a bed. After they pulled the matress out, they just grabbed 6 pillows and 4 blankets and setted them on the matress. The new tired husband and wife covered themselves up with a blanket and looked at eachother with a tired look on each of their faces. They shared a kiss on the lips. Leah said in a whisper, "Have mursy...". "Hubba Hubba, come to papa, babe." Zoot said. They pulled for a hug, which caused Leah to fall asleem in Zoot's sholders. He wrapped his arms around Leah's body and kissed her forehead. Then, Zoot, fell fast asleep.

The next morning was a hot one. Everyone was tired and sore. Leah was the 3rd person to wake up. The only two that were up were herself, unknown female drummer, and Floyd Pepper. Leah had a secret she kept from Zoot. Although she did tell the bands. But, if she told Zoot. He would freak! But, she thought it would be best to acutally tell him. She shook to wake up her husband, who's arms were still wrapped around Leah's body. "Huh? Wha?" Zoot said weakly. He just woke up. "Mornin' Babe." Zoot said as he kissed Leah's cheek. "M-morning." Leah said, "Zoot, I really need to tell you something. Its a secret I've kept from you for a long time now." Zoot gave her a confused look. "I'm pregnat." she finally said.

How do you think Zoot's reaction was? Write Me Back! THIS STORY SHALL NOT END!!!!!

Zoot the Saxer

Reaction score
I think this is the final chapter. But. The title, Homesick, these next few chapters might change the subject of the title.

Chapter 6.2

After the wedding, everyone headed back to the theater for the reception. There was alot of dancing, singing, food, hugging, and congradulating. Leah and Zoot danced a slow-dance on the dance-floor in the ballroom. Zoot and Leah danced like how Zoot danced with Janice in the 'At the Dance' sketch. Leah sang about 2 or 3 songs. At the end of singing, 'Don't Stop Believing', "Baby! That was beautiful!" Zoot said. Leah nodded her head.

Once the reception was over, everyone went home. Once the Electric Mayhem and Solid Foam got home, they all went for a couple hours. All except Leah and Zoot, who were exhausted from all that dancing and hugging. Leah's jaws hurt from smiling. Zoot's legs were killing him. "Baby?" Leah asked. Zoot turned his head to see his girlfrie...er...wife. "Wanna crash on the couch tonight?" Leah asked softly. "Y-yeah. I'd like that." Zoot replied. They went upstairs and changed into their pajamas, headed back downstairs, and fixed the couch. The couch was also a bed. After they pulled the matress out, they just grabbed 6 pillows and 4 blankets and setted them on the matress. The new tired husband and wife covered themselves up with a blanket and looked at eachother with a tired look on each of their faces. They shared a kiss on the lips. Leah said in a whisper, "Have mursy...". "Hubba Hubba, come to papa, babe." Zoot said. They pulled for a hug, which caused Leah to fall asleem in Zoot's sholders. He wrapped his arms around Leah's body and kissed her forehead. Then, Zoot, fell fast asleep.

The next morning was a hot one. Everyone was tired and sore. Leah was the 3rd person to wake up. The only two that were up were herself, unknown female drummer, and Floyd Pepper. Leah had a secret she kept from Zoot. Although she did tell the bands. But, if she told Zoot. He would freak! But, she thought it would be best to acutally tell him. She shook to wake up her husband, who's arms were still wrapped around Leah's body. "Huh? Wha?" Zoot said weakly. He just woke up. "Mornin' Babe." Zoot said as he kissed Leah's cheek. "M-morning." Leah said, "Zoot, I really need to tell you something. Its a secret I've kept from you for a long time now." Zoot gave her a confused look. "I'm pregnat." she finally said.

How do you think Zoot's reaction was? Write Me Back! THIS STORY SHALL NOT END!!!!!
O____O Whoooaaaaa, maaaan. Niiiice.

Um, I think...that he...um...er...Zoot Moment, :cool: sorry...

I think that he's gonna pass out from surprise! :O And Leah shall catch him in her arms! :big_grin:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Plz comment.

Chapter 7

Zoot looked at Leah in surprise. "Y-you are?" he asked. "Yeah. Please don't get mad at me." Leah pleaded and replied. Zoot sighed, had a smile on his face, and grabbed his girlfriend for a hug."Thats great news!" he said excitedly. "R-really? You mean, you're not mad?" she asked. They let go and Zoot grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly. "Of course not. I always wanted to have a kid that could end up like you and me." Zoot replied. "Heh heh, you mean, like Flash?" Leah asked. "Well yeah, but speaks more clearly like us." Zoot chuckled. They both laughed, including Floyd and the female drummer, who were in the kitchen, "Haha! Good one Zoot!" Floyd replied. "Yeah, its about time you'd tell him Lee." the female drummer. (I think her name is Zondra. Look up her wiki.)

After the whole room was done, Zoot was concerned about the baby. "Hey Lee?" he asked her one day. 'Hmm?' was the answer from Leah's mouth. "Just curious, is the baby gonna be a girl or boy?" Zoot asked. "I dunno. But I told the doctor that the next time I go to check to see how the baby is doing, I'll ask if he can tell me." Leah replied. "All I know is that its going to be born few days after the gig in Seattle." she continued. (Pausing for a sec, for the female drummer, I'm just gonna say that her name is Zondra and get it over with.)

It was the night, the gig in Seattle. It was a huge party for someone named, Alexia. She was turning 29, and she was graduating from college. Lizzy was able to go, she is now 5 years old, muppet kids grow really fast don't you think? Anyway, Guess who always singing tonight, Janice, Leah, Zondra, Delorese, and of course, Lizzy. They sang 'I'm in Heaven', 'Wannabe', 'I Still Believe', 'Ever Ever After', 'They Call Me Sonic', and 'Survivor'. Mostly, Leah, Zondra, and Delorese mostly sang 'Wannabe'.

A week later, the baby didn't kick yet. Zondra, Zoot, Janice, Leah, and Floyd were the only ones home. The others left to walk Animal. "I better go pack my stuff, guys. I have to leave early in the morning for the hospital." Leah said. "Ya want me to help?" Zoot asked. Leah nodded, "I guess that'll be alright." They both went upstairs. Few minutes later, "Floyd! Start the Bus!" Zoot said, who was out of breath. Zondra ran to him and placed her hands on his sholders. "Woah, man, calm down! Take it easy!" she said. "Like, yeah, whats goin' on, rully?" Janice asked. "I-Its....Lee...." Zoot replied quietly. "I'll start the bus, Zondra, you call Teeth or Clifford." Floyd ordered, "Janice, you and Zoot get Lee on the bus." Everyone nodded.

Flash, Dr.Teeth, Beard, Lips, Delorese, Clifford, Digit, and Lizzy were walking home with Animal. They stopped because Clifford's phone rang. Clifford answered it. "Yello?.....Hey girl....Oh ok, we'll be there soon......Yeah, I'll tell them. K, bye." he replied. Clifford hung up the phone. Lizzy, who was up on Lips's sholders, asked, "Who was that?" "Zondra. She and the rest of the guys are at the hospital with Leah." Clifford replied. "Well, we positivly, should probably, be there now. Eh, Animal! Speed things up, will ya?" Dr.Teeth asked. "SPEED UP SPEED UP! AHAHAHA!!!!!" Animal replied, he ran as fast as he could, with the band holding onto his chain.

Meanwhile, at the hospital...

"Like, I hope they get here soon. Fer sure." Janice said softly while leaning her head on Floyd's sholder. She was also holding Zondra's hand really tight. "I hope so too. Baby." Floyd replied, he kissed Janice's forehead. Zondra letted go of Janice's hand and sighed. "Hopin' they would be here soon. I just wanna find out the name of this kid and hold it." After she said that, The rest of the gang, excluding Animal, were here. "Man, wheres Animal?" Floyd asked. "Gonzos' watchin' him. Wheres Zoot?" Lips replied and asked. Janice got up and walked up to them. "Like, hes with Leah. Shes like, havin' her baby right now." she replied, nervously. Lips took Lizzy off his sholders and handed her to Zondra. Lizzy fell asleep quickly once she placed her head on Zondra's sholder.

Suddenly, the doors opened. Out came Zoot, he had a grin on his face, tissue in his hand, and tears in his eyes, falling from his shades. "Well? How did it go?" Beard asked in a......western drawl....(I think thats his accent.). Zoot made a hand signal that led them all inside Leah's room. Once Zoot opened the door, there was Leah laying on her bed. She was holding a baby in her arms. Covered in a blue blanket while wearing a blue bow on it's head. It was a girl. She was asleep. Everyone looked at her. Light blue skin, blue hair without bangs, Zoot's nose and a short smile.

"Oh, wow, like, shes beautiful." Janice said softly, "Whats her like, name?" "Zelda." Leah replied. "Heh, beyuifu ame, ee." Flash complemented. "He said beautiful name, Lee." "Oh, thanks." Leah thanked. Again, just like Lizzy's birth, there was alot of hugging, holding, and congradulatiting. Now that Zoot and Leah are together with a child, Leah isn't that homesick anymore. Now that the Electric Mayhem and Solid Foam are together as one band, Delorese and Lips having Lizzy, having a freak out about the earthquake in Ohio, and having Zelda as the first child of Leah and Zoot's relationship, Leah has alot of company to be comforted from that whole adventure thing. Leah was no longer homesick. She gained up a new family.

THE END!
:big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :cool: :halo: :news: :electric:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
The icons were some of the characters that were in this story.