Homemade Grover at eBay

Whatever

Reaction score
Not bad, but could be better. Still, it's breaking the copyright laws.

zoetrope

Reaction score
Yeah, I think he's trying to get around that by saying "for at home use only" but it is a copyright violation. Still, a pretty good Grover.

Whatever

Reaction score
In the 2nd pic, where Grover has a hand to his head, he doesn't look as good to me.

zoetrope

Reaction score
Yeah, but that's a nice shirt the puppeteer is wearing. :wink:
I'd say given that it's not full body and given that it's a so so likeness (and given that it's illegal), $75 reserve might be a little optimistic.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I love how they list it as "Pro" and then say "He is homemade for at home use only. But that is up for you to follow. Arm rod is not included."

They won't include the arm rod? How cheap can you be? It appears to be just a bent coathanger. :confused:

Someone should start a hall of fame for these!

Ryan

Reaction score
I use wire coat hangers, and they work very well.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
No, no, no!! I wasn't saying that the wire coat hanger was cheap (I do that too). Should have explained better.

I meant that it was pretty cheap they weren't including the arm rod. Just struck me as kinda odd.

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
Definately not the worst replica I've seen.

It's just too bad he doesn't use his powers for good, rather than evil. :wink:

-SF

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
No, no, no!! I wasn't saying that the wire coat hanger was cheap (I do that too). Should have explained better.

I meant that it was pretty cheap they weren't including the arm rod. Just struck me as kinda odd.
I think the idea behind excluding the arm rod would be because he advertised it as being used to entertain children. If you hand a young child a puppet with an arm rod that could quite easily gouge out one's eye... yeah, that might not be so very good.

Go play with a knife or something, kid.

Oh, and, I have used coat hangers too. hehe. They work pretty good.