Holy Maracas! - Unofficial Piggy Replica

Beauregard

Reaction score
There is an unofficial Piggy replica here that just blows my mind!

Since we've been talking about Piggy replicas, I thought I'd share.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I can't wait

I can't wait until MR does Piggy....I wonder what they are going to dress her in, has anyone heard any rumors?:mad:

Thanks for sharing that! She looks amazing!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Whoa! I can't believe this guy has the nerve to sell on Amazon. It was bad enough when he was on e-Bay... but how does Amazon allow this?

:stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have no idea how it managed to get through the radar on Amazon. I've seen these on Ebay before, but never Amazon. I was looking for a "report" function, but there doesn't appear to be one.

I don't even know how you can sell items without Isbn's on Amazon!

Telly

Reaction score
Her head seems to narrow at the top.

Luke

Reaction score
I saw this advertised in the banner above the forum here, i think that Amazon Marketplace is a bit like ebay express.

MWoO

Reaction score
It's rather good. Looks like the 3rd version of Piggy, maybe 4th.

Bear Man

Reaction score
He had her on "sale" on eBay until recently - around $500 if I remember rightly. All copyright considerations aside, the guy is pretty talented. There is something not quite right about the angle or slope or size or something of Piggy's eyes, I'll be interested to see his next attempt at her (considering his first Fozzie was pretty bad, and half Photoshopped, but his most recent one is almost as good as Terry's!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think it's the slope of her forehead above the snout...slightly too triangular, maybe. But she's pass as a poser. Certainly for an unofficial poser she's amazing.

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Looks like he/she has done quite a few. Some good, some bad, all very scary copyright infringements...

Grr.. link doesn't seem to be working, but if you click on "Other Products by..." link under the title, you can see all the ripoffs...