Hollywood: Muppet Fan Party Sat. at the El Capitan

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hooray for Hollywood! Join Muppet Central Forum member RockSTAR girl for a Muppet Movie Fan Party!

When: Saturday, November 26, at 7PM
Where: El Capitan
6838 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028

Gina will post more details here and she says the date is flexible so if you want to go another day be sure and post here and let her know.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Hey Southern California Muppet fans! El Capitan is the place to see the movie, there will be a sing a long with Kermit and Piggy before the movie. And the Disney Soda Fountain is next door selling all sorts of Muppety treasures from Plush to Jim Henson's The Works. We can grab food there and hit up Kermit and Jim's stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. If you wanna see the movie here, let me know, and we can pick the best time. And if you have any ideas on how to make this even more fun, let me know :smile:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Hey all, I had a family member surprise visit today so I will not be there tonight, but I have bought my tickets for Sunday at 7 instead. Only 1 person got back to me, so if anyone else wants to join some fellow Muppet fans, ill be there SUNDAY at 6, show is at 7 :smile: