Hidden Muppets Surprise in F for Fake DVD Set!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
So I came across a Very Rare clip about an hour ago after buying Orson Welles's great movie "F for Fake".
This clip was on the special features disk and came as quite a pleasant surprise to me because I had no idea the Muppets had been on this.
So I thought I should share this with the rest of the Muppet fans right away.
Please if anyone has this entire show in full upload it and I will take this down.
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiCbDbgLnCg

Drtooth

Reaction score
I won't lie. I never even heard of that show/movie or whatever it was... but that was a brilliant find. Thanks for sharing that with us.

I wonder if anyone from Muppet Wiki has seen this... is there even an article about it?

Erine81981

Reaction score
That stinks. It never aired so it you would have to have someone who worked with on Orson's show just to get the whole episode. But great find JHH.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I won't lie. I never even heard of that show/movie or whatever it was... but that was a brilliant find. Thanks for sharing that with us.

I wonder if anyone from Muppet Wiki has seen this... is there even an article about it?
Big Welles fan so I came across this movie some time ago and just got around to buying it, it's a but long but very differnt and good.
That stinks. It never aired so it you would have to have someone who worked with on Orson's show just to get the whole episode. But great find JHH.
wow I had no idea, this would be just the thing for Disney to get their hands on to put on the Muppet show season box sets!:eek:
And you're welcome guys I'm glad some people enjoyed this rare clip as much as I did.