"Hidden Messages" in The Muppets (2011)

JustinHoskie

Reaction score
Now, there is a tradition of wack-jobs saying that Disney is trying to corrupt the youth of America by hiding secret messages in their film, from a certain part of the male anatomy hidden in the cover art for The Little Mermaid VHS, to Aladdin urging teenagers to take off their clothes. Well.... I may be one of those whack-jobs.

Is it me, or is there something written in the fireworks during the finale, between the Mickey Mouse head and "The End"? I'm not saying it's bad, I'm sure it's would be a quick joke or nod to something else, but I can kind-off see something written. It could just be a random pattern, but I swear I can see something. Am I crazy, or is there something there?

Also, did anybody catch what Fozzie's breath says when he cleans off the camera during the intermission mode?

JustinHoskie

Reaction score
I've heard of hidden Mickeys (I'm actually the type of person who looks for them), but I swear there's something after it.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
our eyes play tricks on us all the time perhaps you saw mickey and while wanting to find something your mind fabricated another image..ive sone this and so have many in movies

Alvin

Reaction score
"supposedly" there are hidden mickeys in every disney movie...I have yet to see any...but I have heard they are there.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
"supposedly" there are hidden mickeys in every disney movie
at the end of the Muppets almost the first fireworks make the mickey heads...once you start reading on them they are easy to find in all films...ive found it in beauty and the beast and lion king

but its not just the movies they are all over the parks as well

CountFan1998

Reaction score
You know they're probably fake right? Just make sure that rumors don't spread! :eek: We don't want Disney dealing with another controversy about subliminal messages... :oops:

dwmckim

Reaction score
While a lot of "hidden messages" in movies are often people with too much time on their hands looking for fire where there's no smoke, hidden mickeys are a real thing that animators, theme park designers, and other Disney filmmakers purposely include in their projects...kind of a live-action "Where's Waldo" as it were.

...and yes i also recognized the fireworks as being a Hidden Mickey - when you've got enough people saying they saw one at the same moment, it can't be written off as fake. MuppetVision3D also had 'em.