Hi I'm new

redElmo

Reaction score
:smile: My name is Michelle and I love elmo so much are you elmo fans too. I love Sesame Street it awsome I need some people to talk to about Sesame Street
so lets talk!!!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Muppet Central. The place for proper introductions is in the Friends and Family section. But you can delve through the sections and find conversations of your interest here and there. Read through the Fan Fiction stories... Jump into the Games after reading through the instructions in each thread's first page/first post or by browsing through some of the many pages of play.

Hope you enjoy yourself here at MC.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yay! Good to see another Sesame Streeter here. I like Elmo, but I suggest you find the member here called furryredmonster. She has been our resident Elmo fanatic for quite a while here. She's your girl to discuss Elmo with. Welcome!:smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to you! I also enjoy Sesame Street quite a bit, although I probably don't love Elmo as much as you appear to, but that's ok! BEAR is right, you have to meet furryredmonster. She is our resident Elmo fanatic and I'll bet she'll be excited to meet you! Hope to see you around the forum!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Oh, I think she may come around in a while :wink: Nyuk nyuk

Welcome to ze forum RedElmo! I'm nuts but you can call me Nick..( No, I'm not really nuts. Just zany like the rest o' the forum hee hee)

redElmo

Reaction score
yeah me too lol so nick can I add you to my buddy list?:smile: :smile:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
On the forum's program? To quote Curly from the Three Stooges( he's the best) "Soitenly!" ( Certainly!) Sure go ahead lol :smile:

redElmo

Reaction score
thanks I love the 3 stooges there awsome know any more quotes from them

F

furryredmonster

Hey, I am furryredmonster as you might know by now. I live for Elmo Monster. I will give you a pm.

Ps: Ummm..... well. MuppetCentral isn't a good place to find Elmo fans really. I am like the only one. :wink: Join www.elmolover.com also if you have not already. redfurrymonster84 refered you :wink: