hi everyone

little jerry

Reaction score
Hi everyone surprize! one of your favorite mc people is here! back in business. Guys let me tell you whats been up over the past week i have made a discovery I feel like gobo when I say that. Thanks to an aol friend who writes on the sesamestreet usenet I was able to finally get a video file of the oringinal 1974 version of the classic subway song. Now i know for sure based on what i saw that there are indeed two versions of the subway song. For instance in the original there were more boys then girls. Betty lou is in the original where as parwie dawn is in the second version. I also know for a fact that there is no big circle in the orignal and when i talk about the circle i mean the part where they are holding the word subway but hold the word sub for a while and I clearly remeber that circle being with kermit,the hip dude as well as some other people. In the oringinal one they all are stnading and singing and they all bump into each other.
glad to be back
betsey

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Betsey,

It's wonderful you got to see a video clip of this. You have been searching for this for years!

Hope that you had a nice Christmas. :smile:

little jerry

Reaction score
To everybody

I have some winmx mp3's that i will be happy to share with people if people need some songs so far i got fraggle as well as two sesame street am willing to trade. Now if only i could find 40 dots.