Hey you BRITISH people!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
*Thinking about giving Byron the Care Bear Stare, but opting instead for the Eye Roll*

WHY, Byron, WHY?

Quinnnnnnnn
Uh, cause they were an awesome, huge part of '80s childhood, and you weren't? :rolleyes:

:stick_out_tongue:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Byron,

I used to have the Lion, Proud Heart ?
Im sure i had a plush of him, And i had some more too.

I had the small plush aswell, And lotsa Wuzzles.

And i bet that is like someone saying "Oh yeah The Muppets, That Disney Show" to a Muppet fan.

LOL !

Oh, show me some pics, And ill look out for ya !

See ya

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Byron,

Yeah i was wondering if your Care Bear obsession would stretch to $100 ! LOL !!! Anyway stuff on the British sites tends to go a lot cheaper so you probably could get one for that. I'll keep a lookout on Flea Markets and the like, and ask around.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Hey Byron,

Yeah i was wondering if your Care Bear obsession would stretch to $100 ! LOL !!! Anyway stuff on the British sites tends to go a lot cheaper so you probably could get one for that. I'll keep a lookout on Flea Markets and the like, and ask around.
*wonders exactly to whom Luke plans to "ask around" about Care Bears*

*snorts*

:big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Byron,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
I used to have the Lion, Proud Heart ?
Im sure i had a plush of him, And i had some more too.

And i bet that is like someone saying "Oh yeah The Muppets, That Disney Show" to a Muppet fan.

LOL !
LOL! Yeah Warrick, the Lion is Brave Heart Lion, the cat is Proud Heart Cat. :smile:

And in Luke's post above, there are some pics so ya know what they look like. :smile: If ya can't see 'em for some reason though, I'll try to send you some if you like.

Thanks!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Hey Byron,

LOL! Yeah Luke, it does stretch to $100, but I just can't afford that right now. :frown: HOPEfully things'll improve in the next month or two, financially.

Thanks for keepin' an eye out though, I really appreciate it! :smile:

*saw Alf on TV while at the gym and thought of you*

*Really!*

*He did!*

LOL

:big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
If you are gonna shell out that much for one of those girls toys Byron, you better not be hauling it around with you, or drooling on it in your sleep!:stick_out_tongue:

You best keep in clean in a glass case.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Ahem

I'll have you know the Care Bears were equally loved by both genders---they weren't no "My Little Pony"! :mad:

*has nothin' against MLP, just tryin' to make a point to dense ol' Nate here*

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
There are 10 Care Bear Cousins, 4 of which are way "over-common", 2 sorta common, and 4 EXTREMELY RARE. The 4 are:

Loyal Heart Dog (my bestest buddy, whom I want so bad!)
Proud Heart Cat
Playful Heart Monkey
Treat Heart Pig
Actually I think you might be missing an extremely rare one in your list: Noble Heart Horse. Though I'd have to ask one of my on-line Care Bear chat pals about that (he used to own a Noble Heart, until he had to sell it).

-Kim

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Ahem

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I'll have you know the Care Bears were equally loved by both genders---they weren't no "My Little Pony"! :mad:

*has nothin' against MLP, just tryin' to make a point to dense ol' Nate here*
I still wouldn't walk around dark streets cluthing a Tenderheart Bear! (Or Buttercup from MLP for that matter)